Chapter-47(Final decision-: The punishment day).

Hey guy's..!! I'm really disappointed by less no of comments, it's just demotivate me and I'm not able to write so please forgive me for not updating regularly.

Secondly guy's if anyone have this 👇🏻clear pic of Sidneet so please dm me or comment me I really need this pic for next chapter. Actually I have blur image and I want a clear one so please if anyone have so please send me on my Instagram I'd
"Sidneetaspirexfanfic" and do tell me in comment or in dm. I want this pic.

************************************
Let's start,

Avu-: Will you tell all this infront of judge like whatever that happened with both of you in all these year's...?? She asks them while everyone's eye's shot towards them while Avu looks down thinking that she said something wrong but her doubt gets cleared when she sees Sid looking at both of Lavina and tanu waiting for answer indicating that whatever she said was not wrong. When they doesn't reply so Sid understanding their situation say's.

Sid-: you don't have to worry... Both of yours security will be my responsibility, I'll not let them harm both of you or anything happens to both of you... I want them to be punished for their deeds badly so that they regret badly and will never ever even think of destroying anyone's life again... he says while others understands and agrees as they both were not fully at fault, it's just that they don't have strength to stand against sd and raghav.

Lavina-: oky... We will... We had already done many sins by staying silently and tolerating everything but now we will stand against them... She says gaining strength and tanu too agrees while others were happy listening them.

Sid-: but we need proof... Do you have anything against them regarding what they did with you...?? He asks them.

Lavina-: I don't think so...

Tanu-: bhaiya I guess we have... They had put cctv cameras in whole house so that they can keep eyes upon us... If we will check it so maybe it's possible that we will get proof against them...

Sid-: oky... You come with me, (to ad) dad please you handle here till the time I return...

Ad-: son you go and get the proofs and don't worry about here I will handle everything... He says while Sid gives him a small smile and was leaving when Avu holds his wrist.

Avu-: mein bhi chalu aapke saath...?? Please 🥺... She asks him while Sid denies her.

Sid-: you stay here and be with mom and dadi... They needs you here and precious... He was saying something when he stops in between noticing everyone looking at both of them, he takes her to a side. Precious there's media outside the court, try to request the judge to not to give the decision before I came with the proofs... And make sure no one from our family steps out from the court till the time I return and call me once the hearing start so that I can listen everything and give me your mobile, she gives her mobile after unlocking it while Sid saves a no in it and tells her. if you feels something wrong so just call on this no once, the bodyguard's will come and they know what they had to do... He says showing her the no and giving her mobile back. And please don't tell about this no. to anyone or whatever I said you to anyone... Just dial this no and they will be present in next moment and they will manage everything in my absence... I'm sure they both father and son will surely do something to escape from here because they don't have any proof to prove themselves innocent... He says while Avu nods and Sid lefts from there with tanu after kissing Avu's forehead.