Chapter-10(First visit in nigam's mansion).

After 2 day's, in evening.

It was first day of navratri nd the whole nigam mansion was busy in the preparation of it. va nd chinki were busy in decoration while minki was busy in clicking pics nd sid was in his room getting ready. The whole mansion was decorated beautifully with flowers nd lights as there was two special occasion, first it was navratri nd secondly it was first time their daughter-in-law visiting their nd soon to be her's home.

In sometime, nandra's too arrives nd enters but va stops avu at the entrance only, confusing everyone. She gestures chinki nd she nod's nd goes somewhere nd returns back with a aarti thaali nd gives it to va. Everyone smiles. Va was doing her aarti when Sid was coming down from stairs. He looks at the entrance nd smiles. He was mesmerized by avu, she was looking very beautiful in lehenga with minimal makeup nd jwellery. Avu enters inside when flower petals starts showering upon her with party streamers. Sid was lost in her when he heard a loud voice of party poppers which brings him out of his aviland. He looks at the direction nd smiles nd comes down.

Chinki minki(loudly)-: Welcome home bhabhii.. they say's sorry sorry shouts making Sid close his ears nd other's smile. Avu was feeling blessed to get such a family. She was smiling wholeheartedly nd was really very happy when chinki-minki moves aside nd avu sees the whole mansion decorated with balloons nd flowers, infront their was "Welcome neet nd bhabhii" balloon banner. She looks at sid as he smiles at her nd mouthed welcome, she was feeling overwhelmed. She thanked them but they tells her that their is no need for it nd it's their right to welcome their beloved bhabhi, daughter-in-law nd to be wife. Va scolds her saying that "does someone thanks their own family". Sid takes the blessings of elders nd avu takes va's blessings after her welcome. After greetings they all were busy in talking nd in preparation.

Sid's outfit

Sid's outfit.

Avu's outfit

Avu's outfit.

Minki-: mom can we show the whole mansion to bhabhi..

Va-: offcourse beta but after the puja.. she say's nd they all (including guests) moves towards the temple nd the pooja finishes after sometime. Sidneet performs the aarti nd pooja together. After aarti now it was time for Dandiya (My favourite 😍, who else loves Dandiya guy's..??).