Chapter-20(Life partner)

Avu was busy in caressing Sid's hair nd was staring at sid who was lying with his head on her lap with his eye's closed. Avu's soft fingers which were caressing his silky hairs were relaxing him. Avu was lost in her thoughts thinking that how much Sid nd his family has suffered, she was feeling ache in her heart thinking of his condition. It was clear that she can't see him in pain, she was thinking about the promise which she had made to sid, will she be able to keep the promise..?? But whatever the situation would be she will be always there beside him with him. While sid was really feeling better nd comfortable with avu. Her fingers were doing magic while her words were soothing. His mom's word's were ringing in his ear's, which were really true.

"ashu marriage is a important nd beautiful thing dear.. after marriage ur life will become more than beautiful.. nd it's important to have a partner in ur life with whom u can share ur sorrows nd pains, secrets nd happiness.."

They both were thinking about each other, their mom's word's were true nd they have to experience more in life, it's only starting nd they know as they will move ahead in their relationship, they will understand it's meaning deeply.

Avu-: what is a life partner according to u sid..?? His sudden questions breaks his chain of thoughts nd he opens his eyes nd looks at avu nd then at sky.

Sid-: life partner..??

Avu-: hmm..

Sid-: umm.. he thinks for a while nd starts speaking.
"A life partner is a companion, support nd secretkeeper, with whom both success, sorrows nd burdens can be shared. A life partner completes you in true sense. All in a way which brings you great happiness, with feelings of love and connectedness that make everything in life feel better which I get with u nd from u. A perfect life partner is someone who makes ur life feel completes. The person with whom those feelings of things being missing disappear, your life feels right, with contentment being there. A perfect life partner is someone who will love you unconditionally, be completely faithful to you, and never waver in their devotion to you. A perfect life partner is who gives unconditional love, support, loyalty. Nd for me my ideal life partner is you avneet" you know mom always tries to explain me why a life partner is needed nd is important but I never try to understand it because I doesn't think that it's true. But after meeting u, seeing u, talking with u I feel like mom was correct. He say's the last line looking at her. Nd according to u..??

Avu-: umm.. according to me a perfect life partner is "you".. she says nd look's otherside while Sid was stunned with her reply. Her one word has said nd described everything. He made her look at him nd pulls her down while there eye's were speaking many things. Their beautiful moment was spoiled by Sid's phone which rings. Avu moves her face away from his while Sid get's up from her lap taking out his mobile from his pocket nd sitting beside avu nd pulling her in his arms hugging her. After a few minutes of hug avu unhugs him nd tells him to pick the phone which rings again. Sid makes a face nd picks up the phone.

Sid-: ha jannat.. he say's while avu who was looking down moves her attention to him nd hugs him again, resting her head on his chest while Sid smiles at her nd hugs her back caressing her hairs.

Jan-: where are u..??

Sid-: kyu kya hua...?? Kuch kaam hai..??

Jan-: haa.. I wanna meet u now..

Sid(worriedly)-: now..?? But why..?? Nd why are u sounding tensed.. avu looks at him.

Jan-: because I'm tensed.. bawle please I want to meet u..

Sid-: but I'm busy..

Jan-: please.. I know ur with avu but please come.. I will not take much time of your's.. please ye meri zindagi aur maut ka sawaal hai please.. (it's the question of my life nd death).

Sid-: aise kyu bol rhi hai nd hua kya..?? He say's unhugging avu nd standing up while avu looks at him with frown nd stands up.

Jan(sobbing)-: tum bas aajao.. please..

Sid-: oky.. I'm coming.. don't cry..

Jan-: bring avu too with u.. don't leave her alone..

Sid-: haa but where are u..??

Jan-: I'll Message u the address..

Sid-: oky.. but tu rona band kar.. I'm coming.. she hummed nd Sid cuts the call nd tells avu everything nd they both left from there. Avu was worried nd feeling bad as because of jan their moment has spoiled while Sid was tensed. She looks at sid who was worriedly driving the car. She doesn't know but now she was feeling jannat as a barrier so she decides to confront with her in absence of Sid.

TBC....

Heyy guy's..

How was the update..??

Why has jannat called Sid..??

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.