Chapter-34

Sid(while fisting his hand)-: neet... That bastard was there and he gets to know about our wedding and now he wants...

Flashback,

Sid enter's his office with a smile only to receive greetings from his employees, he greets them back and went inside the conference room. The meeting got successful and after it he went inside his cabin to call avu to inform about the deal. After entering in his cabin, His expression turns into furious one from happy, his hand turns into fists while his eyes get's red due to anger seeing the person infront of him. The person whom he hates the most, whose face or voice he never want to see or listen. The person whom he feel like killing with his bare hands. And the person was none other that his so called hatred dad whom he doesn't even like one percent also. He went towards him angrily while his father stands up and gives him a wide smile. He stands infront of him while directly seeing into his eye's. If looks or stares can kill a person then Sid's Father should have been dead till now.

Sid's dad-: how's my son...

Sid(cutting him in between)-: I'M NOT YOUR SON AND WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING IN MY OFFICE...?? WHO THE HELL LET YOU CAME INSIDE...?? AFTER TAKING 80 LAKHS FROM ME NOW WHAT MORE YOU WANT...?? He bursts upon him angrily.

Sid's dad-: cool down my son... Drink some water... He says while forwarding the glass filled with water towards Sid while Sid throws it in anger making the glass break into lil pieces while his father shakes his head. Anger issues... I don't know from whom you had got it like I and vibha are so calm, your grandfather and grandmother were also so calm...

Sid(while gritting his teeths)-: Just because of you... Now just stop all this shits and come to the point that why you had came here... He asks angrily.

Sid's dad-: Let's sit and talk calmly... He said while sitting on the couch while Sid was still standing.

Sid-: SPEAK... He shouts.

Sid's dad-: I had came here due to an important work, I want surb.. nd he was going to say chinki minki's name when Sid cut's him in between.

Sid-: DON'T EVEN DARE TO UTTER THEIR NAME FROM YOUR FUCKING MOUTH... THEY ARE MY SISTERS NOT YOUR DAUGHTER'S OR SERVANT THAT I WILL LET YOU TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME... He said angrily making his so called dad flinch due to his anger.

Sid's dad-: okay... So as I got to know that you're getting married soon and that too with my biggest enemies daughter...

Sid-: That's none of your business... He said in his cold yet dangerous voice.

Sid's dad-: it is my dear son... I wanted to take revenge and it will be easy for me to take revenge through your soon to be wife... he said while standing up infront of sid.

Sid-: forget it... I will never ever let you even touch them, taking revenge is far away... You know very well that if you even try also to harm them a lil also then the consequences for you and your family will not be good... So just keep your eyes away from my family or you know that as much as secrets I know about your dear so called wife, son and daughter that you also doesn't have an idea about... He said while smirking.

Sid's dad-: I agree with you but what about your mother vibha... If you'll not listen to me than I'll for sure hurt your mother and can kill her too if you don't obey me... So make your wife, what's her name...?? Yeah avneet... Correct...?? He said while Sid glares him. Make your hot wife my sex slave... And that's it, he recieves a hard punch from Sid. Sid holds his collar and was about to punch him again when Sid's dad said something. Do as I say, only for one night or else I'll...

Sid-: YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING...

Sid's dad-: I can... Today also you know your mom love me, my one word and game over... He said and left from there after patting Sid's shoulder while Sid jerks his dad's hand and hits his hand on the wall angrily.

Flashback end's.

He tells her everything with much difficulty making Avneet shocked. Avu gets numb listening to it, her body trembles and her legs gets weaked listening it and she was about to fell on her knees when Sid holds her from waist.

Avu(stammers)-: S... S.... Si...Sid.. siddharth...

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: SShhh.... Relax precious, I'm there na... Nothing will happen and I will never ever let him even raise his eyes upon you, mom or chinki minki... Promise... It's first time he had done this mistake and he'll surely pay for it and I'll not left him of doing it again with anyone... He said while fuming in anger while Avu hugs him tightly. He hugs her back and starts caressing her hair to make her calm and kisses her temple and forehead frequently.

After sometime when they both felt calm they unhugged eachother. Avu holds his hand.

Avu-: but how dad is his biggest enemy...??

TBC....

How was the update guy's...??

Please vote and comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.

Lot's of love.