Chapter-49(Unknown call)

Next day, everyone gets ready and goes to the mall for shopping while as decided at 12pm, Sid goes to the beach where Avu's set was setup and the shooting was going on, to pick her up from there for shopping. He reaches there and get's off his car and sees the crowd seeing shooting while the guards were handling everyone and not letting anyone meet the stars. He understoods that the shooting was still going on. He goes there while his bodyguard's make space for him and no one stop him because everyone knows who he's. Sid looks around and his eyes gets stuck on his beautiful fiancee who was looking gorgeous in blue crop top with rainbow long skirt, he removes his shades and was admiring her, her expressions and her dance moves but the next second his smiles turns into frown when he sees her co-actor close to her. He looks around to find all the men's drooling over her which makes him fists his hands tightly in anger but he controls himself as he know that she's an actress and model so he had to tolerate it and also it's just shooting and acting not more than that. If he doesn't control his over possessiveness so surely one day it will become the biggest hurdle in their smooth relation and cause of fight between both of them. He explains his mind and heart and opens his fists after taking a deep breath and calming himself, but he wasn't able to by hearing the lyrics. But he maintains straight face and just focuses on Avu to control his anger but to his disappointment her dress was also not allowing him to control himself. He just want to hold her close to him and show everyone that she belongs to him and is only his.

She was shooting for her new upcoming music video "Rara riri rara". (A/n-: guy's imagine avneet kaur in place of Mahira Sharma, same blue dress and just the beach scene.) It was the final shot and after it the MV will be prepared by cutting and editing by the previous clicked scenes.

The shoot end's and after the director says packup everyone breaths in relief as they were continuously shooting from morning for a perfect shot and after so many shots, one was finalized, it's not easy to be an actor or actress. After the shoot, Avu's eye's fell upon Sid which brought a big smile on her face. She goes towards him while Sid smiles back at her and hugs her pulling her closer to him. She keeps her head on his shoulder tiredly putting her weight on him and closing her eyes while Sid holds her from waist and caresses her hair kissing her crown.

Sid-: you're looking so pretty jaan... He says while Avu hummed with red cheeks. Tired...?? He asks while Avu hummed. Oky so go and change then we will go home and you take rest...

Avu-: but what about shopping...??

Sid-: That we will do tomorrow...

Avu-: nope... We will go on shopping today only... I want to buy lot's of dresses, you know one day before Diwali, it's the launch party of my new Music video "Teri naar" in which I want you and my whole family to be present there... So for it I had to take a beautiful dress and for Diwali too... It's our first Diwali together and I want everything to be perfect and of both of ours choice not of anyone else... She says in a breath while Sid chuckles at his bullet train.

Sid-: oky my Queenie... Now go and change quickly... It's 12:30 and whole day would be less for shopping... He says unhugging her while Avu pouts as really she was feeling very tired. He was again going to deny her for shopping but before he could she runs to her vanity to change making Sid shakes his head at her kiddishness.