Chapter-24(Jelloarth🔥🔥)

After sometime Sid bought the movie tickets for another movie nd now they were sitting nd waiting for the movie to start.

Sid-: precious I had told u.. there is sometime left for the movie to start.. we can grab a coffee till that time yrr..

Avu-: I know.. but I don't want to miss a lil part also of this movie.. that's why.. please.. she say's making a cute face which can melt anyone.

Sid-: fine... He say's while leaning back on his seat.

Avu(low voice)-: Sid..

Sid-: haa..

Avu-: if u don't mind.. can we take one selfie.. please.. she ask him hesitantly while Sid looks at her with blank face.

Sid-: no.. he say's making her face fell for a moment but his next words brings a huge smile on her face. Not one precious, u can take as much as selfies u want..

Avu(excitedly)-: really..?? Sid nod's nd takes out his mobile to take few selfies when avu gives him her mobile nd Sid takes it nd clicks their selfies making avu happy.

Sid-: btw precious.. what was the need to ask for it.. I mean we had clicked pictures in morning too nd u can click now too then..

Avu-: ab.. bb.. woh.. actually.. you were looking tired na so I thought you will not like..

Sid-: aisa kuch nhi hai precious... I don't have any problem in it... He say's while avu nod's.

After sometime, Sid was busy in his mobile while avu in her's when 2 boy's comes nd sits besides avu.

Boy1-: heyy beautiful.... He say's gaining her attention at which avu looks up from her mobile nd sees towards him nd frowns but next moment gives him a small smile.

Avu-: hii..

Boy1-: myself Arnav nd he's Kabir my best friend.. he introduces at which avu just gives him a small nod nd smile.

Avu(to herself)-: maine kab inse inka naam pucha... Ajeeb hai bina puche, bina kuch bole hi introduction dene lag gye.. weird.. but ek sec.. she looks at sid nd then at the two boy's nd smirk. Revenge time Mr. Nigam..

Boy2-: where are u lost..??

Avu-: umm.. no where.. myself avneet.. avneet kaur..

Boy1-: beautiful name just like you..

Avu-: thank you...

Boy2-: btw ur hot.. he say's while winking nd holding her hand.

Avu-: you both are also handsome.. she say's a lil loudly gaining Sid's attention. Sid looks at her nd then at their hand's. He pulls her hand nd her towards him nd glares those boy's while they simply ignores him. While avu smiles seeing Sid being over protective for her.

Boy1-: so had u came alone here..?? He ask nd before avu could reply Sid says.

Sid-: no she's with me.. any problem..?? He say's while glaring them in anger while avu smirks internally seeing her plan working.

Boy2-: you're boyfriend is too much possessive for u sweetheart.. he say's increasing Sid's anger nd before he could say anything avu replies.

Avu-: yupp... I know...

Sid (angrily)-: precious.. let's change our seats..

Avu-: why..??

Sid-: because I'm saying..

Avu-: but I'm comfortable here only..

Sid-: but I'm.. nd before he could say anything the movie starts.

Whole time Sid's eye's were upon both of the boy's nd avu who was giggling in between while talking. Sid was now hell angry seeing the boy holding avu's hand nd she was lost in the movie. He jerks the boy's hand nd was about to say something when avu rest her head on his shoulder while Sid shakes his head in disbelief seeing her. She was so lost in the movie that she doesn't notice them staring at her lustly nd holding her hand. He pulls her closer to him nd glares both the boy's making them gulp.

•••••••••••••••••••••

In interval, both the boy's move out from there for buying something to eat while Sid turns towards avu.

Sid-: what was that..?? He ask while controlling his anger.

Avu-: what..??

Sid-: you know very well what I'm asking precious..

Avu-: achaa.. woh.. that was nothing.. you're jealous..

Sid-: jealous..?? She nod's. Nd me..?? She again nod's. Never.. I'm not jealous, I'm just.. he stops not getting a perfect word to speak while avu raise her eyes.

Avu-: just...??

Sid-: nothing.. he say's looking here nd there.

Avu-: accept it Mr. Nigam that u were hella jealous..

Sid-: nope I'm not... It's just that I'm hella possessive for u..

Avu-: so u agree.. she say's while smirking while Sid just rolls his eye's nd gets up to get some snacks for both of them nd as well as to avoid this question.

•••••••••••••••••

After sometime Sid returns with popcorn nd cold drink nd gets shocked as well as angry seeing the view infront of him. His hold get's tighter on the paper bucket of popcorn causing all the popcorns fell nd crush while the cold drink falls down from his hand. He was burning in rage seeing the boy's trying to force themselves upon his avu. While avu was trying to get out from their hold nd was crying nd was wiggling on her place to save herself from those evils. He throws it don't know where in anger nd without wasting a single second he punches the boy2 who was trying to kiss her causing him to fall on another seat while the boy1 hold on avu's hand loses automatically seeing sid's anger. While avu was feeling safe seeing Sid nd was feeling guilty for acting stupidly. Sid pulls her up causing her to collide with his chest. He cups her face nd looks at her teary eyes nd scared face. He gently moves her aside nd starts beating both the boy's very badly causing blood to come out. Avu was shocked seeing his anger, it was the first time she was seeing Sid this much angry, his eye's were fully red. The staff nd people somehow manages to stop Sid from beating both the boy's who were till now half dead.

TBC...

So how was the update guy's..??

Sorry guy's, I know I'm again late 😅.

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.