Chapter-51

After sometime, Sidneet reaches the shopping mall and meet everyone who were doing shopping. They too gets indulged in shopping.

Avu-: Siddharth... She calls Sid who was looking kurta for himself for Diwali.

Sid -: yes... He says while turning towards Avu who was standing with some unknown persons.

Avu-: woh I told you na that my friends wanna meet you... So here, she's my bestfriend Krupa, she's kanchi and her husband Rohan Mehra and she's palak and her boyfriend raj... She introduces them to Sid. Sid greets them back and shakes his hand with boy's and then again gets busy in seeing clothes for himself with his friends.

Krupa-: you're so lucky Avu... He's so good looking and smart... She says while palak and kanchi too praises him and were really impressed by Sid.

Rohan-: yeah and more intelligent than you, btw isn't he doing a mistake by marrying a cartoon and small baby like you... He says to Avu teasingly only to recieve a glare from her and she hits him on his arm playfully while others chuckles.

Avu-: you just shut up... Had you even seen your face in mirror...?? You're duplicate of monkey and you should feel more lucky that kanchi married a monkey and donkey like you... I feel so bad for her, poor she and you're an idiot... She says making kanchi agree with her while other giggles seeing Rohan's wide open mouth.

Rohan-: you're so gone avi... He says to her while Avu runs from there before he could catch her while he runs behind her. Avii stop... I'll not leave you today... He shouts gaining others attention too.

Sid looks at them and then at her friends who tells him and Sid's friend's everything while they all too chuckles and looks at them. Sid looks here and there and breathes in relief on seeing that only the youngsters were present here and not the elders or till now his dadi and avu's mom must have scolded Avu. They both were running when Sid blocks Avu's way and stops Avu by holding her while rohan too stops.

Sid-: don't run or else you'll fall down and hurt yourself badly... He says to Avu while she looks at him innocently.

Rohan-: thanks buddy for stopping her or else this idiot would have made me run in whole mall behind her... He says to sid while Avu rolls her eyes at him.

Sid-: let's continue our shopping... He says and they nods and everyone continues shopping.

Everyone completes shopping while having fun, teasing eachother. Now only girl's lil shopping was left and it was 8pm of evening and the mall gets closed at 11pm.

Lucky-: girl's now you all continue... Till the time we all boy's will keep all the shopping bags in car and we will meet in game zone...

Faisu-: yeah you all come there only directly... We all are feeling tired... He says while others agrees.

Sid-: you all go and keep bags in car till the time I and Jai will check once on elder's too... He says while other nod's and they both were about to leave when Avu stops them.

Avu-: bhaiya, Siddharth... They had already finished their shopping and had bought all the important things and had left from here half hour ago only... And they will have dinner outside only, they told me to inform you all but I forgot... Sorry...

Jai-: that's good... Koi na it's oky...

Sid-: yeah... Let's go and girls if you have any problem then call us... Oky..?? He says to them while all the girls nods and boys left from there while they all continues their shopping.

Till 10pm, the girls finishes their rest of the shopping and goes towards game zone to see all the boys busy in playing games.

Jan-: I don't understand what so much fun they get in playing this stupid games... Like they can spend their whole day here...

Reem-: true...

Palak-: yeah but first let's make them know that we are here and we should leave... She says while all the girls agreed.

Minki goes towards Sid and pulls his shirt.

Minki-: bhai... Let's go home na, I'm tired... She says while putting her arms around him hugging him from back.

Sid-: just 5 min... I'm winning doll... Wait... He says to her and after correct 5 mins he won the game making other boy's groan. He turns and hugs minki from side. Done with your shopping...?? He asks while looking at Avu.

Avu-: yupp... Let's go I'm feeling hungry... She says while holding his another free hand. Sid nods and they all firstly goes to resturant and after having dinner they all left for their respective homes.

Jaireem and Avu together in a car while in Sid's car, Sid, chinki minki and tanu while rest in their respective car's.

TBC...

How was the update guy's...??

Please vote nd comment.

Bubbye.