Chapter-52

Today was the day of Avu's new song launch party and tomorrow will be Diwali. Avu was feeling very excited not only for her new song launch but for Diwali too which is gonna be very special as it's her first Diwali with her in law's as well as after half month finally she'll be married to Sid.

It was afternoon, when Avu was sitting in her bedroom, after lunch. She thought to call Sid as she has not talked him from last night. She was about to call him when her mobile rang displaying minki's no. She picks it up and before she could reply minki says in one go.

Minki-: bhabhi can you please come to bhai's office right now...?? Please...

Avu-: why...?? What happened...?? She asks her confusingly.

Minki-: bhabhi actually bhai is not feeling well from yesterday night after he returned home but he's not listening to any of us and instead of resting at home, he came to office and now is in conference room in a meeting... We're trying to explain him and saying him to come home and rest but he's not listening... So please can you come here... Please bhabhi... Please...

Avu-: oky... I'm coming... But wait if he's not listening to you all then why he will listen to me...

Minki-: because there's a difference between you and us... We're his sister's and he's our big bro, he'll not listen to us infact he'll just order us and scold us... But you're his soon going to be wife, most important person of his life, his soulmate so he'll listen to you, no matters what... We can't scold bhai but you can...

Avu-: oky oky I got it... I'm coming... She says while minki thanks her and cuts the call while Avu after telling her mom left from there to his office while her mom calls Sid's mom thinking that she must be worried about Sid.

*********

In sometime, Avu reaches Sid's office and was really awestruck seeing his company which was well designed, it's interior and exterior both were awesome. It was the first time she has came here to Sid's company so she doesn't know anything and was about to approach the receptionist to ask about Sid's cabin but before she could chinki and tanu comes there and takes her to Sid's cabin. She enters Sid's cabin and the first thing on which her eye's fell was both of their's engagement pic. She smiles seeing it and looks around the cabin for Sid. But the next moment again the worriedness and concern for Sid's health starts overpowering her and she turns towards chinki and tanu and asks.

Avu-: Where is Siddharth...??

Chinki-: in conference room...

Avu-: Where's it...??

Tanu-: bhabhi come, I'll take you... She says while Avu nods and they trio goes towards conference room to find minki standing at door peeping inside.

Avu goes near her while chinki and tanu follows her and Avu too see inside to find Sid sitting on his huge boss chair like a king focusing on the presentation, his face was looking pale and he was looking weak. He has a serious, cold look on his face while his eyes were getting heavy and lil red while his one hand was occasionally pressing the sides of head in between. Avu shakes her head in disbelief when she spots ashi also present there, she gets confused seeing her and opens the door gaining everyone's attention while chinki-minki, tanu and other employees who were standing outside widens their eyes in shock as Sid literally hates it when someone barges in suddenly between meeting disturbing. They all were scared for Avu as no one has dares to enter between meeting like this whether if it's very urgent work also and if a person does then he had to face the dangerous, ruthless Sid.