Chapter-55

After 2 hours,

Avu was sitting on kitchen slab munching chips as she was feeling hungry while talking with Sm and Lavina while dadi has went to her room to rest. Sm and Lavina were smiling listening to her and making snacks.

She was busy in telling them funny moments which happens on her set making them laugh when suddenly Sid enters the kitchen only to get surprised seeing her here.

Sid(amusingly)-: neet... What are you doing here...??

Avu-: nothing... I was just getting bored at home so I came here... Can't I come here...??

Sid-: you can come anytime... But what are you doing in kitchen and when you came...??

Sm-: she's helping us... Do you have any problem...??

Sid-: offcourse not mom... But when you came...??

Avu-: 2 hours ago... she says while Sid nod's at her. By the way happy diwali... She wishes to him while he smiles and wishes her back too making her blush.

Sid-: happy diwali to you too Mrs. Siddharth Nigam... He wishes her in his husky voice while side hugging her making her blush while SM and Lavina chuckles seeing Sid teasing Avu and her blushing crimson.

Sm-: Sid if you're done with your investigation then will you tell me what brought you here in kitchen...?? She says to him making him leave Avu and he clears his throat and replies.

Sid-: actually I was feeling hungry... he says to his mom and before va could reply Avu forwards her chips packet making him look at her. It's lunch time not snacks time... He says while taking the packet from her and keeping it aside making her frown.

Avu-: but I'm feeling hungry... She says while jumping down the kitchen slab.

Sid-: so eat food not chips... He says while holding the chips packet behind him as Avu tries to take it from him.

Sm-: Sid return it back to her... Let her eat... She says to sid making him look at her shockingly as his mom never let her kid's eat snacks during meal time. While Avu grins and snatches the packet from him.

Sid-: mom you're saying this... You...?? He asks to his mom unbelievingly who nod's.

Sm-: actually I forgot to prepare lunch... Sorry beta...

Sid-: no mom... It's fine... I know you're busy since morning... You both go and rest, I'll make something for both of us... He says while snatching back the chips packet from Avu who looks at him with crying face but Sid ignores her.

Sm-: no you don't need... I'll make something beta...

Avu-: nhi maa... Aap dono jao aur rest kro... I'll make something and will also send your food to your rooms... You go and rest fir aapko aapki medicines bhi Leni hai...

Sm-: no dear you can't cook... It's the ritual of our home that till the time the daughter in law doesn't get married she can't cook in our kitchen before her first rasoi and it your first rasoi will be after your wedding and then only you can cook here not before it... She says while Sid agrees with his mom.

Lavina-: but didi she was helping us sometime ago...

Sm-: yeah she was just helping us not cooking with us... And if maajii will see then she'll scold all of us... And maajii allowed Avu to help because she was looking upset...