Chapter 44

Walking down the dungeon was very dark especially as we walked deeper and deeper into the dungeon and it started to get cold.

"Are you okay?" Damon asked while placing his jacket on my shoulders.

"I'm fine, it's just colder than I expected." I shrugged it off but still wore the jacket.

Getting closer to where she was the aura started to change. It was unnaturally cold and I could hear screams of horror, were they torturing her already? I'll love to do the honours.

Getting to where she was held, the sight before me was pleasing as well as disheartening. Loranda was chained to the wall with silver. Her feet chained to the ground and her hand chained as well. Silver crown rested on her head and I could feel the agony she was going through because that was what Damon's beta made me go through. Although nobody was torturing her, the chain was burning her up.

She screamed in pain and when she opened her eyes, our eyes locked and seeing her like that broke my heart a bit but I quickly remembered all what she has done to me. She wasn't even feeling anything yet, nobody was torturing her or stabbing her multiple times, no creature was sent to exterminate her, no beast left a scar on her body, no pack had attacked her defenseless, she was still lucky, she hasn't felt anything yet. I'll make her feel every single pain she made me feel.

" Sam please do the honours. " I smiled as Sam got out a whip coated with silver.

He looked at me in a way that asked if I really wanted to do this. I didn't want him to because I want to be the one that caused her pain but since the silver will hurt me as well that was why Sam got to do it.

If she thought she was hurting, she wasn't prepared for this. I'll make her scream till she lost her voice and begs for her life.

The first slash of the whip was on her shoulders and she let out a loud scream. The second was on the side of her stomach. The whip was hitting her everywhere and soon enough her screams started getting faint.

"What was it you wanted to tell me? " I asked as she groaned in pain.

Taking time to catch her breath, she looked up and then looked at me. "I.... I...need...your help. " She stuttered staring at me with a pleading eyes.

I smiled as Sam continued the whipping and she continued screaming.

"Stop...please... I just... want...to... talk. " Talk? Did she listen when she killed mum and dad?

She killed mum and dad without any explanation. She killed them and now she wants to talk and wants my help? The anger kept on burning in me. She deserved to die, to be hung or burnt for everyone to see.

"Talk? Talk you say? After all these years you just want to casually talk as if you didn't hunt me down or kill my parents or anything. What is it that you could possibly talk about, what makes you think I'm interested in knowing or even help you with whatever it is after everything you've done. You deserve nothing but death Loranda. " I shouted angrily. I've never felt this much anger before, I was recollecting everything she did. The innocent lives she has taken just to get to me. They deserved justice, she deserves to die and die now.

I was so angry it was giving me a headache and recollecting all those memories was making me dizzy. She shouldn't have been born.

I picked up a dagger laced with silver. I was aiming to stab her stomach but she swiftly turned causing me to miss and stab her waist instead.

"You're evil, you deserve to die." As I said that she let out a loud scream of pain and when she looked in my eyes I felt something from her. Sadness and regret. I tried taking my eyes off her but then I saw something, it was like a memory.