Chapter 27

Damon's Pov

Her breathing was getting slower by the minute until she closed her eyes and I couldn't feel it anymore. I just went into panic mode screaming her name, it made me remember what I had to go through before and I don't want to go through it again, I couldn't loose someone that means this much to me again. I know that she wouldn't stay long but I was hoping that we could stay together for a while, I wasn't prepared to loose her this early it was just scary.

" What the hell are we going to do?, she's not waking up. " I shouted causing them to run over, I felt like I might just break down anytime soon.

" Come on Lee, wake up. " Jonathan said tapping her furiously.

" She's not waking what do we do? " Vulcan asked

" We'd take her. " I turned to look at the person who said that and I think it was the people that came with the dragons, I actually didn't notice them.

" Is there any chance of her waking up? " I asked

" The chances are slim, it depends on how fast she responds to treatment.

" Okay, you may take her. " I said giving her to them.

" You may come with us. "

We got on the dragon and it flew to their abode and immediately we got there they started to attend to her.

" I just hope she survives this cause it's not easy to. " Sam said, I could see how everyone was worried about her and how much they cared and it made me realise that I haven't been there for her and if she can make it out alive I want to make it up to her. To have her back, be there for her and treat her like how a mate should be treated.

She was in a room where they attended to her while we waited in a place like a reception. I hate that I couldn't be there cause I wanted to know what they were doing.

Everyone was seated and suddenly Vulcan stood up with much force and started looking around frantically, I actually don't know what was wrong with him, maybe he was hungry and he wanted to eat a particular person and then it hit me, it was his mate, he was intoxicated with the scent of his mate.

A girl walked past and I heard him whisper "mate" as she walked by. She was average height, had brown hair and eyes and she was really pretty. I watched as his eye was continuously changing colour between red and black.

" What's wrong with you? " Jonathan asked and Vulcan didn't respond. " I don't even want to wait to find out. " he said walking to sit at the farthest part of the room.

" She still hasn't woken up, we're still trying to get the venom out, I'm the meantime you could wait in a more conducive place. "

" Is there any chance that she can survive it? " I asked

" There's a slim chance of her surviving it. " she answered

" What's your name ?"Vulcan asked

" Arabelle. " she answered and they locked eyes.

While Arabelle and Vulcan stood transfixed, another girl came to tell us that they had successfully extracted the venom from her system and she had a great chance of surviving.

"Can I get to see her?"I asked her and she replied in the negation.

After hours of staring into each others eyes, something I don't quite understand why, what the hell is there that makes you stunned or what are you supposed to find or realize when doing that, it's still a mystery to me. Ara left and he looked normal again, after a while she came back and they went out to talk.