Chapter 51

Lianna's POV

I turned to look at Damon, it wasn't even up to four hours and they already had a plan in motion possessing Loranda to kill Damon, that was fast, they were ahead of us.

   "Where's Sam?" I asked standing up to follow Jonathan.

  "He's trying to hold her down but it's futile, she won't stop." What do we do now?

"I'm tired of this already, how do we get her to stop now?"

"I don't know, maybe we can all try holding her down. I don't know why they will possess her and command her to kill the alpha king when we don't even know who that is, except if he's with us right now. " he looked at me and then at Damon. "You're the alpha king?"

"We have to try and stop her." Damon answered and Jonathan nodded. We were about to go but I told Damon to stay, if they both see a fight will definitely occur and when it does Loranda will fight to death because it was her mission, to kill him and no matter how defensive Damon will be in his attacks he was bound to hurt her and she was pregnant.

"If she doesn't see you it may subside." Jonathan added. Damon still wanted to come along though.

"Don't worry, I'll call you if we need your help." I said and just then the door was burnt down.

  Loranda looked nothing like herself, she looked inhuman and extremely dangerous.

  "Kill the alpha king." She shouted before charging towards Damon but before she could do anything a gentle wind pushed her to the other side of the room but Damon didn't even do anything. Turning around I looked to see Aria.

  "I'm not going to let you hurt him. " Aria stated coming face to face with Loranda.

  "Then I'll kill whoever comes in my way." Loranda yelled throwing a ball of fire at Aria which she dodged skillfully.

  "We don't want to hurt you, just back off." Aria said dodging other attacks from Loranda.

  "Loranda stop, this is not you, please stop." I begged but she didn't even turn to look at me and just continued her attacks on Aria.

   Everyone else was confused on what to do so we just tried staying out of their way till Sam came with a potion. Sam entered carrying a blue bottle with a potion in it and started pouring it on Loranda from her head to toe while chanting a spell and soon enough she started shaking, turning around and screaming.

  "What did you do to me?" She angrily asked attacking Sam with different elements all at once.

  "The best thing to do." He replied knocking her out and I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Will that stop her?" Everyone seemed to question.

"For the time being yes, we will have to tie her up with silver chains because it might have worn out by then." Sam answered.

"That will hurt her."  I said worried about her and her child's safety.

  "But it won't kill her." Sam stated, " let's tie her up and try to find a solution"

   He was right though. We need to find a solution, we need a plan.

  Loranda was tied up now with silver chains and kept in the dungeon with guards watching over her. She was still unconscious and I was worried about how things will turn out when she wakes.

   "How did you come up with a potion so quick?" Jonathan asked staring suspiciously at Sam.

  "I had a feeling they would do something like that since it was one of their moves considering all the things they did to Lianna so I made a potion to counter their attacks." Sam answered.