Chapter 31

"So what happened? "

__________________________

"Rogues they're just the wildest thing ever. They're planning an attack against our pack."

"Why?" I asked and he answered me saying that was just how they did.

"Don't worry you've got this." I soothed rubbing his back lightly.

I wrapped my arms around his and kissed him on the cheek. He drew in his breath before wrapping his arms around me. He lowered his head,leaned in and brushed his lips against mine. So sweet and gentle it made me smile. I slid my arms around his neck pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. Being in Damon's arm, feeling his warm skin, his lips, soft yet firm felt like home.

In the evening Chase came over, him and Damon were talking and I didn't want to interrupt so I stayed with Sam and Jonathan munching popcorn while watching a movie but my mind was not in it. Every now and then I'd look at the door hoping to see Chase come out but when it seemed as if he was not coming out I decided to go. They were sitting on a lounge chair on the patio drinking wine,the evening moon glistening above. They were both laughing hard and I felt jealous, Damon has not laughed with me at all. His laugh is so deep, sensual, the way his eyes shone while laughing and when he threw his head back causing his hair to bounce and cover his face. I wanted to be the one making him laugh like that.

Damon turned to look at me a smile tugged on his, what could Chase have said that made him laugh like that?

"Lee come over here." Damon ushered making gestures with his hand.

"Hi Lee." Chase greeted and I pushed him out of the chair playfully and he landed roughly on his butt causing Damon to laugh while I freaked out over the fact that I did something to make him laugh.

I sat down beside Damon, where Chase was previously occupying, "You know you could have just told me to stand up right?"Chase asked laughing.

"There's no fun in that." I said and he rolled his eyes standing up and pushing me away "Chase" I shouted.

"You're sitting where I'm supposed to be."He said sitting beside Damon and engulfing his arms in his.

"I'm supposed to be sitting beside him not you."I said and Damon laughed pulling me to sit on his laps.

"You can sit beside him but you can't sit on his laps."I said sticking my tongue out at him while he just rolled his eyes.

I moved trying to sit comfortably on his laps."Stop doing that Lee."He growled out lowly.

I mouthed 'oh' and he placed me on his laps well before wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling my neck.

"I see the atmosphere is changing,I'd see you guys later."Chase said leaving and Damon gave a distant bye.

His hand moved my arm, the motion sensual and slow,his hand hard and warm upon my skin. His breath swept across my neck, tangled in my hair. He turned to brush his lips against mine and I could taste the wine on his lips, the softness between them. My lips lifted slightly to his following the contours of his and I closed my eyes savouring the unique experience of Damon delicately exploring me. He reached to smooth my face and time stood still for that heartbeat as I allowed myself to be studied. He traced my eyebrows and spread an ease I've never known. I allowed myself to drift beneath his touches,the scent of his hand a seduction, he was slowly capturing me.

He began to trace my hand with his fingers, his touch sending sparks all over my body making my skin tingle. He has big marvellous hands that was beginning to work its way to my cleavage. He had slid higher easing beneath the T-shirt over my bare breasts. His lips found mine again, the heat growing between us seemed so natural and then there was his lips, soft upon mine , his tongue suckling mine and mine tasting his. The hard rise of his desire against my stomach told me what he wanted.