Chapter 35

I didn't want him to mark me like this, I had always wanted him to mark me but not like this. I wanted it when we were making out or him mating me not this.

"Don't do this Damon, you have no right to. I don't belong to you." I told him, his canine brushed my neck and when I was thinking he'd mark me he took a step back.

"You're right, I'm sorry for being a bother to you." he sounded so hurt, his eyes were normal now.

"I don't think I ever told you that but if you want to assume nonsense you're free to." I said taking his shirt with me, walking out of the room and he didn't try to stop me.

I stayed awake through the night, I don't just know why I couldn't fall asleep. I was in the kitchen sipping coffee when Cici walked in in a lacy red night gown.

"Good morning. How was your night? I loved mine. Damon is simply the best especially in bed." she excitedly said.

So he called her in after I left? He's not even remorseful and still goes back to her.

Don't be quick to judge,if he had anything to do with her you'd have felt it, she's only lying. I heard my wolf say seeing that I had pushed her away since.

"He takes care of me so well, even being gentle because of the baby."

It was obvious she was lying now, what if she was lying about the baby too? She was pissing me off and it was working. I held on to the mug tightly, I so wanted to spill the coffee on her.

"So when are you leaving, I mean... you should have been out of here by now. He's mine anyway so don't bother with him, you don't stand a chance." she said in a bitchy tone.

"Shut the hell up." I shouted angrily hitting the mug on the table.

"The only one not supposed to be here is you and he's mine not yours. You're the one who doesn't stand a chance." I said smirking. She was totally stupid, I can't believe she had nearly manipulated me into thinking what she wanted me to.

"Please, he likes me and he's going to make me his Luna as soon as possible and we'd live together without rogues like you to separate us."

I don't know why I even got jealous or maybe I did it out of anger but I pushed her hard against the wall. I'm supposed to be good Luna, carry his child but she's trying to steal him from me and I wouldn't let her. For some reason I remembered Hilda's words. " someone wants what you have and would stop at nothing to get what they want. "

Could it be Cici, if she's the one she's crazy to think I'd let her have him. I won't let him go.

"Damon is mine, only mine. You're not going to take him away from me no matter how hard you try. You're not going to be his Luna." I said nearly strangling her.

"Let's wait and see then, we'd see who he'd be with." she said smirking. If she was up to something she has no idea who she's dealing with.

"Me. He's mine not yours, never will be." I said smirking.

"Your charms wouldn't work on him you filthy thing. Nothing matches a sweet seduction from a sexy girl." she said and I laughed.

Oh my gosh, she thinks she's sexy.

"If you're sexy then a stick is and while you might seduce him I don't have to bother."

"He's still going to be mine no matter what you think or say." she said and I just rolled my eyes.

It was taking everything within me not to kill her and her baby. I couldn't stay here any longer before she leaves here a corpse.

I went back to the room did all the necessary things, I laid on the bed thinking, what if Damon wasn't lying?