Chapter 45

DAMON'S POV

   I carried Lianna back to our room and there was a doctor waiting to attend to her. The doctor checked her and told me that she just needed to rest, avoid stress, take her medicine and heal. She prescribed some medicines and told me that she would wake up soon.

  I sighed watching her, she has been through a lot already. I just wanted this whole thing to end but it felt like it was just beginning.

  A few minutes later, Chase, Aria, Sam and Jonathan came to check up on her and I told them that she will be alright. Everyone looked tired and I suggested they rest and she needed to rest and they all left except Aria. I knew there were a lot of things we had to do and talk about.

  "Why did you ask for Loranda to be saved?" I asked staring at her.

  "I just felt like I had to say that, there's something about them, you can feel it right? They will be so powerful working together. Their family only produces one elemental one generation but this time there are two. What does that mean? " She asked but I really had no idea what the answer was.

  "I have a feeling what Loranda wants to say is really important but we should be careful though we might not be too sure. There's more to this than what meets the eyes. Something must be wrong. Why are they so against each other? " I wondered out loud.

  "You need to protect her Axel, there's more to come. She might not survive all of this if we're not careful. " Aria said and I turned to look at her, my Lianna will survive this, I'll do my best to protect her, no one will hurt her.

  "Axel, when do you intend to reveal your true identity? We need you now more than ever. Don't you think it's time yet? " Aria was the only one that knew me, after all she was my sister. She's the only one that knew my real name, that knows who I truly am, who we really were.

"Once it's time I will, it's becoming hard to stay hidden. I'll just have to tell Lianna first. We need to right the wrongs going on. " I said and she nodded.

"Just do it soon." She said and I nodded. I need to come up with a plan, fast.

  It was nearing the annual wolf kingdom ceremony where all alphas will be gathered. It includes a three days ceremony with the alpha king culminating with an annual ball. Although I am an alpha I have never attended the meeting or the ball but now it was time to.

LIANNA'S POV

A lot of memories with Loranda kept on flooding my head. We were always playing and we seemed close. She took care of me, watched out for me and was so happy to have a little sister, she looked like she really loved me but what went wrong? Why does she want to kill me so badly? Why was my memory wiped out? Why didn't I know I had a sister until two years ago? Who was behind this? What was their plan? The only person that could tell me what I wanted to know was Sam and Loranda herself. Loranda, I hope she's alive because we really have a lot of talking to do and it needs to be private. We really needed to talk.

  I could faintly hear Damon and Aria having a conversation. I knew they were talking about me and Loranda's situation but they were talking about something else as well. She called him Axel, they were planning something and he needed to tell me something also. What were they all hiding? 

Everyone has secrets, secrets they have all been hiding and it's time to let it all out if not we couldn't move forward. The secret Damon no Axel was keeping from me was standing in the way of our relationship, from us mating. Come to think of it that name sounds familiar, have I seen it somewhere?

  My eyes opened slowly and Damon and Aria stopped what they were saying and turned to look at me. If they were worried about me hearing their conversation I barely heard anything.