Chapter 26

Lianna was taken away from me by Hilda to be treated, there was blood all around and her cuts were a lot, after it was treated she fell asleep and I don't think she would be waking up anytime soon. It was the perfect time for me to talk about it with Hilda, no one was around, just the three of us.

" I want to talk to you. " I started

" I knew you'd want to do that, let's go somewhere private ." she said leading the way to her other special room.

" What can I do to protect her?" I asked

After having the talk with Hilda it just ruined my mood rather than uplifting it. I wanted to do anything to protect her but was she was asking for was just too much. But I think I'd do it if it means her being safe from me and everything.

I went back to the room we shared currently and saw her still sleeping, she looks so beautiful. I can't even begin to describe her. I love her sea blue eyes and hair, I really love her hair, it's so soft and the colour is amazing, I still don't get why she has to cover it cause her hair as beautiful as that should be showcased not hidden. I laid next to her stroking her hair, I seemed to like doing that now. I just wanted a life with her devoid of all the things we're going through, I wanted to make her happy, keep her safe and hold on to her but all these options were impossible.

" Hey." she said as she sat up right

" How are you feeling? " I asked

" I've seen better days, I'd heal before tomorrow so I'm okay. "

" And you'd be okay for a while. " I said stroking her hair

" I hope so. " she said smiling a little

" Thanks for having us here and helping her out. " Sam said

" Yeah, we really appreciate it. " I said

" Thanks a lot Hilda, I really appreciate your help. "

" Anytime. " she said smiling and Lianna laughed saying " I'm hoping there wouldn't be a next time. "

They hugged and all and when we were about to go she pulled me back and gave me a bracelet.

" You should give it to her, it'd help protect her for a while. " she said

" Thanks. I really appreciate everything you've done. " I said, sincerely I am very grateful

" Just protect her okay. " she said

" With my life. " I said and she smiled

" Come on Damon let's go. " she shouted and I nodded at Hilda giving her a small smile before going to meet her.

" Thank goodness you're okay now. " Jonathan said hugging her and I didn't like it at all. I don't like the fact that she's surrounded by guys especially Jonathan that's also a wolf and I just hate when she's with Vulcan, that just makes my blood boil seeing them together.

" I just hope that's all, I really don't want to go through that again. " she said

" You won't. I promise " Sam said and she hugged him

I really couldn't stand seeing them so I walked ahead of them thinking of things in my pack, I had left my pack in the hands of my beta and I was just hoping that everything was okay.

" Hey. " Lianna said walking beside me and I just turned to look at her.

" I see you're looking good. " I said and she smiled

" I'm just happy that everything is okay for now. "

" Why do you keep on saying for now? " I asked