Chapter 56

I stayed with Loranda for a while keeping her company and just talking with her about life and what it will be like when all of this finally ends and it is really something to look forward to. She got really tired fell asleep so I went to see Jonathan and Sam next and knowing Jonathan, once he realized that we already mated he was going to ask some really funny questions, thinking about it was already making me laugh.

I walked into their room after they told me I could come in. They were playing video games which was quite surprising knowing how serious Sam can be. I wonder what would have made him decided to play.

"I defeated you again. It seems like you should just stick to your wizardry or better still play games that has like Merlin or so." Jonathan mocked laughing and I joined it causing Sam to glare at us.

"So what brings her royal highness down to our quarters?" Jonathan asked faking an accent while staring at me as if I had a secret to share.

"I just wanted to see everyone since we'll be going on the journey soon and just hang out before things get too serious." I replied taking a seat.

"The time has finally come for order to be restored and I can finally fulfill my mission and do something else." Sam spoke up. Come to think of it, he didn't seem to have a life outside of us or he did and we didn't know about it.

"So what will you rather be doing? Raise a family?" Jonathan jokingly asked laughing but I could tell that Sam had probably considered that.

"Oh wow, I just didn't think that you were that type of guy but then again you are quite the serious good guy so it was expected. So what type of person do you want to date? A witch, werewolf, vampire, mermaid...?" Jonathan questioned.

"I really don't know Sam, when I find her I'll know." Sam answered and Jonathan muttered "hmmm" while winking his eyes.

"I hope you both find love soon, we all need someone to love and someone to love us no matter how tough we may act like." I said and Sam nodded.

"The relationship coach has spoken." Jonathan said clapping and I rolled my eyes laughing. "Come to think of it, the air around you is different, your scent and aura is stronger than before. Did you and Damon try to make babies?" He asked wriggling his eyebrows suggestively and I burst out laughing.

"They already made the babies not try to." Sam said like a point of correction and that just sort of confirmed that a baby could really be on the way.

"So very soon we'll have babies running around, yours and Loranda's and we are going to be uncles." Jonathan said excitedly. " I feel like I'm growing old, I know Sam is old already, I just wonder how it's going to be like becoming a father someday." Trying to picture the scene made me chuckle a little, Jonathan is going to be that playful father that does crazy things with their kids, I just knew it.

"I'm sure you'll make a great father." I said and he smiled saying he was going to be the world's coolest dad causing us all to laugh.

"On a serious note, we should get prepared for the next few days because it will determine whether we get to do all these things or not." Sam said and I stared at him hoping that there was no bad vision and we were all going to make it out alive because I am really scared, I don't want to loose anyone. We have all become like family, it will be so painful to loose one of our own but hopefully we wouldn't know what that feels like.

  Mi reina, how are you doing? I have already finalized everything for the journey, we'll be leaving tomorrow at dawn. We will all have a meeting in the next ten minutes in my office. Take care.

  I am still getting used to this telepathy communication but I liked how it was going.

"Damon said we should meet in his office in the next ten minutes. I'll go get Loranda."

  Ten minutes later, Sam, Jonathan, Aria, Chase and I all sat in a round table as Damon discussed the plan with us, details we needed to be aware of and other things needed for the journey.

"If there are no more questions, we leave tomorrow at dawn, we should all get prepared and have a good night's rest." Damon said concluding the meeting.

Everyone stood up and left leaving just Damon and I. I felt like I wasn't ready for battle. Every wolf here could shift and fight in their wolf form but I have never shifted and I might not be able to and some circumstances might require me to but then I have my powers as my back up.

  "Don't worry, you've got this. You are strong, powerful and wise, they are no match for you." He encouraged and I giggled. Yeah, they are no match for us, maybe if I repeat it to myself it will stick.

"We've waited so long for this. Everything must go according to plan." I said, although there was a plan B and C I will rather us stick to the first plan because the other were riskier.

"Not everything goes according to plan and that's why it's good to have back up plans and nothing bad is going to happen, I'll protect you, all of you." Damon promised and I smiled.

"No harm will come to any of us, we'll watch out for each other. We will all get through this alive." I stated boldly and he smiled.

"That's the spirit girl, so are you ready to go see my kingdom?"

"Of course I am." I answered excited, we were finally doing this.

  Dawn came quickly the next morning as we all gathered to embark on our journey. Damon was leaving Chase in charge so he was staying behind but the rest of us were making the journey to the castle. We were traveling with top warriors and others were to stay behind incase of any attack on the pack here and serve as back up in case we needed one.

I watched as Chase and Aria said their goodbyes. There is no telling what could happen out there or even here and in as much as we had to be optimistic, we had prepared for the worst case scenario. Anything could happen to anyone and we were all aware of it but now is the time to do what we were all chosen to do, put an end to all of this.