Chapter 30

The next morning, I woke up and Damon was still surprisingly beside me.

"Good morning." he greeted giving me a peck on the forehead.

"Good morning." I replied and he put his hands around my hair stroking it. " Why are you still here?"

"Do you want me out that much?" he asked frowning

"No, it's just that you're not ready to leave yet." I replied

" Do you want me to?" he asked and I told him no.

"Good, we're going out for breakfast, we'd spend the whole day together."

We got ready to go out, I wore one of Damon's big black shirt with a pair of sandals.

"Are you leaving your hair like this?" Damon asked while I combed it.

"No, I'm wearing a beanie. Why do you ask?"

"I just want you to leave it this way, it's beautiful this way." he said kissing the spot at the base of my neck and I closed my eyes savouring the moment.

When I opened my eyes and looked at Damon, the way he was watching me from under his kids was heavy with desire and I know he was enjoying what he was doing to me as much as I did.

He turned me around and and his eyes locked on mine, his lips looked so full and inviting. He placed his lips on mine and although the kiss was meant to be brief, he hooked a hand behind my head, lacing his fingers through the silver, silk locks of my hair and pulled me closer.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning into the long lean length of his body and a low moan rumbled in his throat. He broke the kiss and gazed down at my eyes glazed and half closed.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?"

I knew what I was doing to him and smiled. "You like it?"

He took my hand and placed it palm down on chest so I could feel the thump thump of his heart." What do you think?"

I gave a smile as my answer and slipped my hand inside the collar of his chest and touched his bare skin. "Then maybe we should do it some more."

His arms went around me and pulled me down for a deep searching kiss. I fed off his mouth, feeling as though I could eat him up. His hands were in my hair then stroking my back and shoulder.

"We get going now, I don't think I'd be able to stop." He said and I smiled.

"What if I don't want you to stop." I teased and he grinned telling me he wouldn't.

We made out for a while before going out for breakfast. Breakfast was in an exquisite cafe and it was nice. We were sitting beside the window talking and I really liked it. He was talking about his pack and things he like to do. He was even sharing his funny childhood memories and I couldn't help but laugh. I liked the way we were now, like a couple.

After having breakfast we went to his house and there were some people there, it seemed as if there was trouble in the pack.

"Rogues were seem in our territory. We've caught them and they are in the cell as we speak. What is this thing doing with you?" A well built dark and dangerous man asked. He was emitting a certain power but it was not as strong as Damon's making me to conclude he was the beta.

His words hit me hard and I was rendered speechless, I was called a thing and it was just a plain insult to me and it was just because I was a rogue. I was angry, this people didn't know me and just tagged me as someone dangerous just because I was a rogue. Didn't they know that people didn't become rogue by choice, not every wolf out there wants to be a wolf. They just have to hear people's story before they conclude anything in their stupid brain of theirs.