Chapter 8

Dedicated to ivybenita

Lianna's pov

    I hated him a lot. Just what type of a mate was he. I was half expecting him to come rushing in to check on me to be sure I was safe but he didn't and that just annoyed me and to top it all I was seriously hungry. Maybe it will be best if I died from hunger rather than in the hand of my mate or sister. Yeah that was better. I'd just stick to that but I really wanted to eat.

    "What are we going to do now?"  I whined.

   "Let's just beg him for our lives." Jonathan said while Sam and I glared at him.

   "You can do that. I'd rather he kill me. I doubt if he'd spare us if we begged. That guy is colder than ice and seems wicked and uglier than the devil . " I said

   " Yeah, that explains why you stare at him like you want to kiss him right there and then. " Sam said and I scoffed.

   " Oh please, why would I want to kiss him. I'm sure he tastes as bad as he looks. " I said denying the claim quickly

  " It's either you've got dibs for him or... Is he your mate? " Jonathan asked with sudden realization and I just coughed. No way was I admitting that he is.

" He is isn't he? "Jonathan asked continuing his question. " No wonder you had his scent all over him the last time. I was going to ask you about it but decided to drop it. You still have his scent though. "

  " That's because of I'm wearing his shirt moron. " I said

   " Why are you wearing it? " Jonathan asked smirking.

" Don't tell me you guys have mated already. " Sam said looking at me disappointedly.

  " Oh please, I'm not stupid to do that. " I said rolling my eyes

" Then why was and why is his scent all over you huh? . " Jonathan asked smiling while Sam looked at me urging me to say something.

  " Gosh. You both are acting like two girls who is adamant on getting tabs on the other friend's sex life but I'm sorry to sink your ship but nothing happened between us and nothing would ever happen. " I said sternly while Jonathan laughed.

  " That's impossible babe, some things are just meant to happen." he said smiling.

  " On a more serious note we need a plan, I won't be surprised if he walks in here to kill us. " I said seriously.

  "Oh please, he can't kill you. He should be smarter than that. "  Jonathan said

   " That's the point. He's not smart. " I said. " Anyway we have to leave this place, I don't want more people being in danger because of me. "

" So what's the plan? " Sam asked.

  " You're asking me ? I came up with the last one and look where it got us. The same place. " I said disappointed . If not for that stupid Loranda I would have been out of here.

   " We're not in the same place, we're in a room we were in a cell before . There's a difference a big one, the cell's not good while here seems to be comfortable. " Jonathan said while Sam and I had our hands on our faces looking at him with sheer stupidity.

   " We appreciate your comment Jonie, we really do but if nothing reasonable is going to come out from your mouth. You may as well shut up. " Sam said sternly

  " OK, my mouth's zipped from now. " he said pretending to zip it.

  " Good. " Sam said. " Do you think your mate would carry on the decision of killing us? "