Chapter 50

DAMON'S POV

It was time to tell Lianna the whole truth. It was time already. I killed one of the witches, they were going to report to Amon that they have found me and I was protecting Loranda and if they know Lianna is my mate then that is more dangerous. They know we are together now, their attacks are going to be worse than this in the nearest future because they know what we can do together. There's no way we could continue to stay here. I need to take my pack members to safety and do what I should have done years ago. It is time already.

   I was speaking to Aria and she was convincing me to tell Lianna already, I know she was already suspecting it but I really wanted her to find out through me and tell her myself than have her find out from someone else. I've experienced how she can be when she's angry and I wouldn't like for that to repeat itself. I just hope she can understand why I didn't tell her sooner.

  Aria told me that I needed to tell her the truth already and fulfill my destiny and when she said that I heard a gasp and turned to see Lianna. Damn! She figured it out already. This wasn't how I wanted her to find out.
    Aria looked at me with a panicked look and a sorry look and stylishly left the room leaving just Lianna and I and with the way she was still in shock and haven't said anything I feared her reaction.

"Lee...." Aria didn't make any statement that I was the true alpha king but I could tell she already knew and I carefully wanted to pick my words.

"Damon..." she started slowly, "no....Axel....you're the true alpha king. " she stated as if wanting it to truly register in her head.

  I couldn't deny it so I nodded. She gasped again and stared at me not taking her eyes off me.

"You're the true alpha king. You're the one they are truly after. They must know we are together now, they'll come for us soon." She said pacing around, she looked like she was ready to explode with anger anytime soon.

"Yes they will." I answered slowly.

"How could you not tell me about this, why didn't you let me know sooner. You acted like I was the only one with a secret and you were the pure one without a past and now your secret is the biggest one out there. How could you? I told you about Loranda and when I told you about the true prophecy you still didn't say anything. There were a lot of instances when you could have Damon, no Axel. What should I even call you?" She yelled running her hands through her hair, her Snow White hair bouncing.

I know I was wrong to keep it from her for this ong and she was right. There were a lot of instances when I could have told her.

  "Lee, I need you to calm down let's talk this out. I didn't tell you since because I forgot about it and it wasn't really important at that time but now that Aria is here, Loranda and everyone else, it has become really pressing and I think about it all day now. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just didn't know how. "

  She stared at me for a while, she looked like she was about to yell something else but sighed instead.
" I really thought we were past secrets Damon, finding about this is shocking especially how I found out. Everyone just keeps secret from me as if I'm not worthy to know about them. I'm sure Sam knows already and Loranda probably figured it out. Why do I always have to be in the dark with everything? " she asked softly, she looked like she was about to cry and as I stepped forward to comfort her she stopped me.

"I wanted to tell you Lee, I just didn't know how you would react to it, I really didn't want you to find out like this. I was really going to tell you tonight, you know I've also trying to tell you as well."

"I'll need some time to absorb this Damon. Is there anything else I need to know about because if I found out something else I might really loose it. "

  "Do you know who the true alpha king really is, the powers that the wolf king possess?" I slowly asked, this might come out as shocking to her but we had powers as well, stronger than any other wolves second to none only to the highest witches and the vampire kings but even those are not a match to the powers Aria and I possess.

"Wow, you have powers as well. How come you never used them?"

"There really wasn't a need to until now." I answered and I could see her taking sharp breaths.

"So this your powers, what are they?" She asked and I was really glad she wanted to talk.

"Let's sit down and I'll tell you all about them." I said taking her hands and sitting on the bed.

   She still looked angry but I could tell that she wasn't really angry just hurt and I'm glad she was willing to listen.

"My powers have been passed from generations to genera of wolf kings. We control the elements in a way no one else can, we are the true descendants of the moon goddess and possess similar qualities to her. " I started and she nodded following. "Our powers can cause a lot of destruction if not properly controlled or used for good and that's why Amon must be stopped. Even though his powers are not as strong as mine, we are related and he possess the same powers as well and now that he has the backing of the highest witches they are three times stronger. Also, it's only our true mates that can bear our child, we can't get anyone else pregnant." I finished and I heard a mutter "oh" she probably recollected the Cici incident. A lot has happened since we first met, it feels like years ago when it has just been a few months.

"So what happens next?" She asked looking me in the eyes.

"We put an end to this." I answered and she nodded.

"I'm sorry that I kept this from you for this long, please forgive me." I begged but she still looked at me skeptically.

"Why don't you want to mate with me?" She asked and I chuckled and I immediately regretted it because she gave me a angry stare.

"Is it funny to you?" She angrily asked, "you had sex with Cici countless times but it's like I'm not desirable to you. I'm your mate, how could you not want to mate with me and mark me?" She angrily asked.

I know having sex with Cici was wrong especially after meeting her and I regret it to this day but how can she think she was not desirable and I didn't want to mate her or mark her?

"I want to mate with you and mark you Lee, more than you know. I want it to be special for us without any problems on our mind and marking you right now will be dangerous because you will have my mark on you and make you an easier target to get to me and also you could get pregnant. I don't want to put you and our child in danger and that's why I want everything settled before marking you." I really hope she understands.

  She said nothing and sighed stomping her feet on the ground making me chuckle again until she glared at me. I smiled pulling her close to me and embracing her.

"We just need to get through this okay. Everything will be alright soon and we'll mate, I'll mark you and we'll have children and live happily ever after." I said smiling thinking about all the things I mentioned. I couldn't wait for that day to come.

  "This isn't some fairytale Damon, happily ever after does not exist and our story isn't even like that. We've not had a chance to breathe and really enjoy each other's presence, it's always one problem to another." She sighed holding on to me tightly and as if she jinxed  it Jonathan barged in.

  "Loranda....Loranda is being controlled by the witches, she keeps on saying kill the alpha king."

Thanks for reading,
I hope you are enjoying the book.
Now that Lianna knows, what happens next?
And now that the witches have possessed Loranda what would she do?

  If you are enjoying the book so far please vote, add to your reading list and library and share with your friends.