Chapter 33

I felt an excruciating pain at my back causing me to scream. I hoped Loranda wasn't the cause but if it's not her who could it be? My thoughts quickly drifted to Damon and I knew he was the one feeling the pain. It seems like our mate bond was improving but I'm not even supposed to feel his pain yet since he hasn't marked or mated me so why was I feeling this now?

"What's wrong?" all eyes were on me now with a look of concern.

"It's Damon. He's in pain." I felt dizzy and feel.

I woke up and all eyes were still on me but the person's eyes I really wanted to see wasn't. "Where's Damon?"

"He's in the pack hospital." Chase answered.

"Is he okay? I want to see him, please let me see him." I begged

"You can't. He's in the pack hospital."

"And so? I need to know that he's okay." I pleaded.

"Well he is. You can't see him now, he was attacked by a rogue and you're a rogue. The council's not having mercy on anyone, the moment you step in there his mate or not you'd be put on trial to be executed."

"When can I see him Chase?" I asked getting impatient.

"Soon. You just need to be patient." Chase advised

"Am I excluded from the trial?" Jonathan asked and I laughed while Sam rolled his eyes.

If I'm not excluded how much more Jonathan?

I just hope there wouldn't be any need for a trial. I relaxed a bit knowing Damon was okay. I started to feel his anger and I knew he must be up already and sighed. I wonder why he was angry now. I really wanted to see him and calm him down. Slowly his anger started subsiding until it was no longer there.

Chase had to leave to go see Damon leaving just Sam and Jonathan with me.

"You can feel each others emotion and pain without mating how cute is that?" Jonathan smiled asking.

Cute? Only Jonathan can say feeling someone else's pain is cute but then it is in a way. Knowing that we could feel our emotions without mating makes me feel as if our bound is special or is getting stronger.

"I don't know, maybe it is in a way." I replied

"So when are you guys planning on mating?" Sam asked and it threw me off guard.

I would like if we mate soon, I'm tired of the sensual tension between us and I want to have his mark and officially be his.

"You don't plan those type of things Sam, they just happen."

"Then it's going to happen sometime soon. I've been seeing the way you look at each other and your make out session is moving to the next level." my mouth was opened in shock, how would he know that.

"Jonathan, have you been spying on us?" I asked angrily

"No way. I'm a good guy, I just happen to be at the right place at the right time."

"Really? I can't wait to be at the right place when you have your mate." I said smirking

"Yeah. We both would sneak up on them. I'd like to watch Jonathan kissing his mate or being romantic." Sam said laughing and I joined in, the imagination was just too awkward.

"Oh please, at least I'm going to have a mate. You're just a hopeless dude when it comes to love." Jonathan said and I think Sam got angry, more like hurt.

"My love life has nothing to do with you." Sam angrily stated waking away

"Now it's down to us two, who's the next person to walk out?" Jonathan asked and I laughed telling him it would be since I slept here.

Jonathan left to go talk to Sam leaving me alone and I was bored. I wanted to go see Damon, I wonder what was taking his time to come see me. Just as I was about to go he walked in.

I rushed to him hugging him encircling my hands around him. He winced in pain when my hand touched his back, that must have been where he was shot.

"Didn't know you missed me much." he said chuckling wrapping his arms around me.

"I did." I confessed. "You got hurt."

"It'd heal, don't worry about me."

How can he expect me not to worry?

"Who shot you?" I asked and he chuckled. "Do you want to kill the person?"

"If you haven't killed the person maybe I will." I said and he smiled stroking my hair.

"I have something to tell you Lee." he said and I got nervous. What could he possibly want to tell me ?

"What's it?" I asked.

Just as he opened his mouth to talk a squealing Cici came in hugging him.

"Damon, why didn't you tell me you're back. I heard from someone else and immediately I came here." Whoever told Cici to come back deserves to be killed, why couldn't she just stay there?

I don't have to tell you anything." Damon removed her hands from his and she turned to look at me.

"What's this filthy rogue doing here?" she asked a tone of disgust in her voice and looks.

I wasted no time in giving her a slap, if she thinks she can just come here and talk to me anyhow then she's really mistaken. "The only filthy thing here is you."

"Damon why haven't you killed this thing? didn't you see that she slapped me?"

"Cici look I don't want anything to do with you. Just leave"

"You can't get rid of me like that Damon."

"I can. Leave Cici. I don't have anything to do with you." he spoke up harsher this time and Cici smiled.

Why would she be smiling when he said that?

"Well you have everything to do with me Damon because I'm pregnant and the child is yours." She dropped the bomb shell with a wide smile and I didn't know what to think.

As if we didn't hear her the first time she started talking again.

"I'm carrying our baby Damon."

What do you think about the news?
Kindly vote and comment