Chapter 1

(Third POV)

Most stories will start with 'It was a normal day..'. A simple line really. But it has been used so many times that it is considered lazy. But this day was normal. Class 1-A were in class, like normal. Aizawa was teaching, like normal. Everyone was content with the day. And just like most stories, this contemptment will never last long.

Bakugou stretched his feet from under his desk when something rolled out from under it. It was yellow and small. Bakugou stood up immediately which alerted the rest of the class.

"Aizawa-sensei!" They called and pointed at the child who had stopped rolling. It sat itself up right behind Hagakure's chair. It wore a yellow raincoat with the hood pulled down. Brown hair covered it's face with a long plat tied with a red ribbon. It shook its head a few times and took in its surroundings.

"Where am I?.." she whispered to herself. Looking up she saw many large humans staring at her in shock. Frightened, the girl dashed for the door. Aizawa quickly used his scarf to grab her. The girl realized she was caught and thrashed around. Aizawa pulled her back and picked her up by her coat.

"Who are you?" He snapped, unhappy with the intruder. The girl looked at him with fear and wriggled in his grip.

"Hey!" Shoji suddenly started as he stood up. Everyone looked and in front of his desk was a boy. The boy wore a dull blue jumper with black tracksuits. A shackle on one of his ankles. Black hair covered his face but two pointy ears stuck out. His skin was off, too cream to be pale. The boy gasped as he noticed where he was and froze in fear. Aizawa grabbed him too. The kids were about Eri's height but the boy was just a smidge smaller. They both squirmed.

"Class dismissed. Stay in the dorms while the teachers decide what to do about..this" Aizawa instructed. All the students left silently back to the dorm common rooms.

~~~

It was getting late and half of the students had gone to bed. The remaining students spoke about the two children.

"I wonder where they came from?" Yaoyorozu pondered.

"Maybe their quirks are teleportation?" Kirishima suggested, tapping his chin in thought.

"The brats probably came in to check out the next heros" Bakugou pointed out. Suddenly, the lights flickered. Everyone stared at Kaminari.

"This isn't me!" He pouted. The TV turned on to static. Midoriya stared at it and saw a small hand print press on the screen. It was coming from inside the TV. Suddenly another boy fell out from the TV and another girl fell out after him. The lights returned to normal and the two kids lay unmoving on the floor. Uraraka and Midoriya rushed over to check the kids.

"That's strange.." Midoriya said out loud as he felt the boy.

"He's really warm. Too warm. I think he's burning up!" Midoriya told the rest of the class.

"I'll get him a wet cloth," Yaoyorozu said and rushed off. Uraraka picked the girl up and laid her down on the couch. This girl wore the same raincoat as the other girl but she had black hair that covered her face. Midoriya looked at the boy. He had dark brown hair. His outfit was all different shades of brown. Black pants, light brown shirt with a greenish brown oversized coat. Yaoyorozu came back and put the damp face washer on the boy's forehead.