Chapter 33

Happy Wear It Purple Day for those who know what it is (it might just be an Aussie thing?)

It is also Kiss and Make Up Day so I'd like to gift you this extra long chapter to make up for forgetting last month

Also I feel like I need to explain something. I wrote this chapter in pride month so for the hell of it, I made two characters kinda fruity - see if you can figure which two (it'll be at the end of the chapter if you can't)

———

Trigger warnings for this chapter: injury detail, slight gore, poorly written fight scenes

TL;DR will be at the end of the chapter 

———

(Bakugou's POV)

Upon entering through the gap, Bakugou and his classmates made their way through the structure. It seemed much bigger on the inside as he twisted past a narrow hallway. He was ready to fight anything that came in his way as he ducked under a fallen rafter that led into a large room. The officers and heroes in training realised they were in the dining area of the once restaurant. The tables were still dressed in white dusty tablecloths and some of the chairs had been toppled over. One table in the centre stood out. It had only one chair but the weird thing was that it looked like someone still used it. The tablecloth was neatly spread across it, cutlery and plates in front of the chair. There was a rose in a glass vase in the middle with a few candles illuminating everything with a faint glow. A small sign that read 'Reserved' was casually placed on the other side of the table.

"What the hell?.." Bakugou whispered to himself, eyeing the table suspiciously. The chief approached and found a small piece of paper on the plate. He carefully unfolded it and growled at what it said. In cursive and elegant letters read 'Ashika Briuchi'.

"He knows we would find him" Briuchi explained, turning to face the handful of people behind him.

"Then let's find him already" Bakugou snarled, his fists clenching.

"Split up and search, be ready for a counterattack" Briuchi ordered as everyone searched the restaurant.

Bakugou was making his way through the kitchen when a bang from the other side of wall caught his attention. Pressing his ear to the wall he heard more shuffling on the other side. He ran out of the kitchen and into the dining room. He spun slightly as he searched for an entrance to the previously unknown room. He settled on a table that looked out of place as it was turned on its side. Approaching it revealed that it had been hiding a door.

"Over here!" He called, alerting everyone that he had discovered something of importance. He shoved the table out of the way and tried to open the door. The handle stubbornly didn't move as Bakugou realised it was locked from the inside. He took a step back and raised his hand to the door. There was a loud bang as the door blew open as a result of a controlled blast, curtesy of Bakugou. The sight from inside was disturbing, to say the least. Twice had RG cornered, Toga was picking herself from the ground, Dabi stood over a still Mono and Six lay unmoving on the ground. There was a collective rage shared between the cops and students as Toga stood up quickly and Twice grabbed RG by the shoulders. The officers and students rushed in, they outnumbered the LoV but with the kids as hostages, the chances were unknown for either side. Bakugou took in the surroundings, they were in a VIP area of sorts, complete with an old bar and stairs leading down to an underground room. Most likely a wine cellar of sorts. Both sides stood facing each other, awaiting commands, something that Bakugou didn't feel like waiting for much longer.

"Put your hands behind your heads and walk backwards to me slowly. Before things get ugly" Briuchi warned, hand hovering over his gun.

"Oh I doubt things can get much uglier now that you're here, Briuchi" a smirk voice mused.