Chapter 7

(Todoroki's POV)

Todoroki and Ashido led the way down halls and showed the kids each room. Ashido explained everything with detail and excitement. Todoroki kind just followed her around. Mono thought that Todoroki was kinda like Six; mopey and quiet.

"And this is the 5th floor. That is the room RG will be sleeping in. That's Todoroki's room-" Ashido was cut off by the kids running at the window at full speed. Todoroki was amazed at they agility but Seven was the fastest and reached the glass first. Ashido and Todoroki ran after them.

"Woah" they awed, faces pressed against the window.

"What a view" RG cooed. Todoroki stared at the four kids, lined up and their faces smooshed up on the window. He thought that they would be terrified on how high they were off the ground.

"And I get to come up here every night" RG teased.

"Switch with me please" Six begged.

"What about us?" Seven whined.

"Nope!" RG said playfully. Seven pounced at RG and the two play fought. Mono and Six got into their own rough housing as well.

"Hey, cut that out" Todoroki hissed sternly but was ignored.

"Aw, they're just like puppies!" Ashido cooed. Splashes of water stopped Ashido's admiring. Todoroki dodged a light gust of black stuff that Six had aimed at Mono.

"Puppies with potentially dangerous, untrained, powerful and out of control quirks" Aishido continued. Before anyone could say another word, the two pairs chased each other in seperate directions.

"That's not good. You go after Mono and Six, I'll get Seven and RG" Todoroki explained and chased after the kids. Ashido nodded and rushed after the blurs of yellow and brown.

Todoroki had trained for all his life so was easily catching up with the two troublemakers. Said troublemakers suddenly darted under a table, around it's legs a few times then dashed out and into the elevator. Todoroki stopped at the table and reached for them from above it. He missed them go into the elevator and only noticed them when it dinged. Rushing to catch them, he didn't see Ashido come out of nowhere. The two older kids bumped into each other and fell to the floor. Mono and Six slipped in the elevator just as the doors closed.

"We have to get the next one!" Ashido cried while rubbing her head. Todoroki nodded.

(Kirishima's POV)

The rest of the students had been talking about the four children when the said four children dashed out of the elevator and split into two groups.

"That can't be good" Kirishima said watching as Mono and Six began scaling a desk.

"No kidding dumb hair!" Bakugou snapped and chased after them. Kirishima ran after Seven and RG.

He found the two roughhousing in a corner behind a couch. Todoroki appeared as Kirishima walked into the room.

"What happened with the tour?" The red head asked.

"They began to fight and ran away" Todoroki explained briefly. Kirishima nodded and the kids finally noticed them. They sat up and brushed themselves down.

"Are you little guys okay?" Kirishima asked. They nodded.

"You shouldn't have run off like that. What if you got hurt?" Todoroki scolded. The two looked at him confused. There was a rustle behind the kids. RG and Seven jumped at the noise while the older boys narrowed their eyes behind a box. The box moved slightly which made RG jump into another one.

"I-it's probably just a rat or something" Kirishima comeforted but he too was confused by the noise. Seven stared at the box intently.

"Seven, you should step back" Todoroki said. If it was a rat, he didn't want a small, jumpy kid near it. Seven heard the rustle again and then some rattling. Seven perked up and walked closer to the box. Kirishima was confused by this. Suddenly something grey pounced out of the box. It was small but long. Seven grabbed it mid air and hugged it. The grey thing clicked and chirped but soon relaxed.

"S-Seven? Put the creature d-down" Kirishima stuttered while trying to figure out what it was. It had a small, stubby body with thin and short arms and legs with a big cone like head. RG peeked out of her box.

"A nome? What is he doing here?" She asked and came out of the box. She pet the 'nome' and it clicked at her.

"We don't either" Seven replied to it.

"What don't we?" Kirishima asked, utterly lost.

"I'm Seven, that's RG, Kirishima and Todoroki" Seven explained, pointing to everyone. He let the nome go and it rattled again.

"What is that?" Todoroki asked, pointing at the nome.

"It's a nome?" RG replied, slightly confused.

"Haven't you seen one before?" Seven asked. The students shook their heads.

"He won't hurt you" RG said to the nome. It chirped again and Seven laughed.

"I know" he smiled at it.

"You really can speak to nomes!" RG mused. Seven nodded.

"Nomes can speak English but the chirps and clicks are louder so you have to listen very carefully to understand what they're saying" Seven explained to her.

"You've got great hearing, Seven. I can't hear a thing he's saying" RG admitted.