Chapter 8

(Six's POV)

Mono and Six had found a nice up high place to sit and watch people. On top of a fridge in the kitchen. One of the people, Bakugou, wasn't pleased with them and was trying get them down. He was threatening them and many others were trying to calm him.

"Kacchan, they're just kids!" Deku called and tried to hold him back. Mono and Six stayed on the fridge.

"I don't care how old they are, they need to get down" he yelled back.

"Bakugou has a point, Midoriya. It is not safe for them to be up there" Iida added. Six watched in great interest. Mono pointed at the doorway as four more came in.

"What are they doing up there?" Todoroki asked blankly. RG and Seven smiled and waved at Mono and Six.

"What is Seven holding?" Mono asked.

"A nome? Why does he have a nome? Let's go see it" Six replied. The two fell down off the fridge in a heap on the floor.

"Oh my god! Are you guys okay?" Deku asked, bending down to check up on them. They sat up and raced to their friends, ignoring the concerned boy.

"What's a nome?" Mono asked.

"This" Seven replied and showed Mono the creature.

"I've never seen them. They must not like the Pale city" Mono awed.

"Why were you guys on the fridge?" RG questioned.

"We we're playing but got tired so we wanted to take a break. The problem was that everyone wanted to 'make sure we're okay' so we climbed up the fridge so they could see us but not bother us" Six explained.

"Hey do you guys want to do some drawing?" Seven asked.

"We found some chalk" RG added. Six and Mono nodded. Mono held Six's hand and ran down the halls to find a place to draw. Seven, RG and the nome followed.

"Hey, where'd they go?" Denki asked.

~~~

RG split the chalk and handed it out. They had made their way back to the fifth floor and were by Sero's room. Seven drew some nomes hiding from the Janitor. RG drew herself running from the Butler. Mono drew hands fighting rats. Six drew a dead Bullie. They talked about where they had seen each one of the things they drew. Seven sat up.

"Someone's coming" he warned. Instinctively, they all felt their bodies tense and hearts race. Yaoyorozu came down the halls calling their names. She saw them and sighed with relief.

"Guys! I found them!" She called behind her and a few others followed in.

"We were worried sick you four" she admited as she came up closer to them. They blinked up at her.

"Why?" Six asked.

"Because we didn't know where you went" Tsu answered.

"But don't you guys leave when you want?" RG asked. To them, leaving at random was normal. They hadn't been around others much so telling other people who weren't there can make you look weird.

"We do but you guys are just kids. Something could have happened" Sero explained. Then he noticed the drawings.

"Where'd you find chalk?" He asked. Mono showed his hand to reveal a chunk of it. The nome rattled in a agreeing tone.

"It's getting late, we should get them ready for bed" Yaoyorozu sighed.

"I agree, ribbit" Tsu said.

(Tsu's POV)

The four kids followed Sero back to the commons while Yaoyorozu and Tsu stayed behind to clean the mess.

"Hey, look at these drawings" Yaoyorozu said, pointing to the first one. It was Seven's but what was interesting was they way he did it. Nomes hidden and scared of a monster. The monster wore a hat and coat. It was wearing a mask and for such a stubby thing, it's arms were long. Way too long.

The next drawing was Six's. It wasn't as detailed as the last one but it was a boy in uniform, laying on the ground dead. His head was hollow and smashed. Scribbles over the eyes.

Mono had done the next one. Human hands clawed at giant rats. The hands were almost robotic with each joint added on to the last. Mono was a good drawer but the rats were ugly. Mangy fur and small eyes. Tsu and Yaoyorozu exchanged glances.

The final one was RG's. It was her running from a floating man in a suit. He was bent over in a bow but his hands were cuffed together.

The two girls were speechless.

"What are these?" Yaoyorozu mumbled.

"Have they seen all these things? No wonder their so jumpy, ribbit" Tsu added.

"We should show the others" Yaoyorozu said, looking at her friend. Tsu nodded.

People gathered around Sero's room and stared at the drawings. They all wondered where each of them had gotten the ideas for them.

"Maybe they have nightmares?" Hagakure guessed.

"Never the less, we must be aware that these children have gone through a lot" Iida said while chopping the air.

"Speaking of children" Uraraka started, looking over her shoulder. Sero was leading the kids back to the drawings so that they could find the person who would take care of them during the night.

"Hey guys. Did you enjoy dinner?" Midoriya asked, smiling kindly. Six nodded.

"Did you guys draw these? They are very nice" he continued. The kids shuffled their feet a bit in response.

"Do they have names?" Uraraka asked. Seven pointed to his.

"That's the Janitor. He locks kids in cages" he explained. Already, the students could tell that these small kids had been through a lot.

"I don't like hands..or rats" Mono mumbled. Six said nothing about hers but everyone could tell she felt proud about it.

"He's the Butler. He can move things without touching them" RG pointed at hers.

"Okay, shall we get you to bed?" Uraraka asked, changing the subject. Seven yawned in reply. Tsu bent down to RG's level. RG made eye contact through her long bangs. Her eyes were blue and friendly. Tsu looked at her friends to see that they all watched as the others made their wat to their respective kid. Mono whispered something in Six's ear and she nodded. Mono ran quickly to RG and Six went to Seven. Mono repeated what he said to RG and Tsu could tell that Six was saying it to Seven. Mono waited for RG to reply and she nodded once to him.

"Hey Mono. You ready for bed?" Midoriya asked the boy. Said boy nodded once, looked back at Six who gave him a thumbs up, then Mono followed Deku to the elevator. Seven walked up to Kirishima shyly.

"Let's go little man" he said and led him away too. Jiriuo and Six made eye contact and just followed each other out. RG turned back to Tsu and she led her to her room.

Tsu room was nice, very calm atmosphere. RG sat on the tatamis that had been prepared for her. Tsu sat at her desk and finished some homework.

"Do you live here? With all these people?" RG asked.

"Sort of. We stay here for school work" Tsu explained. RG nodded slowly.

"What's it like? Living with strangers?" She continued.

"Well, at first it was weird, ribbit, but then you get used to it. You know people will be there for you and that you're safe with them" Tsu answered. RG nodded and curled up in the blanket.