Chapter 15

(Six's POV)

Six sat at the table eating her breakfast. Satou was making pancakes for everyone. Mono ate his pancakes while kicking his feet happily under the table. Six had wolfed hers down and was currently on her second. Seven found out he had a sweet tooth so he had drowned his in maple syrup. RG was trying lemon and sugar with hers.

"How did you guys sleep?" Satou asked.

"Goof" Six replied, mouth half full of pancakes.

"So you heard the good news? You guys get to do your first day of training" Satou exclaimed. Mono nodded, remembering his night with Bakugou.

"Morning all" Yaoyorozu greeted as she came out of the elevator. "Ooo pancakes" she smiled.

"Satou says it's to celebrate our first day of training" Seven explained.

"That's exciting isn't it?" Yaoyorozu encouraged.

"Will we be able to kick monster butt?" Six asked. The two older kids laughed and nodded.

"What will be doing first?" RG asked.

"Well, the teachers will probably try and discover your limits and level of control on your quirks so I would say just be prepared to use your quirks a lot" Yaoyorozu explained. Six couldn't really care. As long as she could eat food like this everyday they had to try something new, she was fine with it.

Outside, some people waited for the kids. Aizawa wasn't there and was probably in class with his students. Mic was there so the kids went over to him. So was Nezu and a girl with white rabbit ears.

"Who is that?" Mono asked, still holding Six's hand.

"She is another pro-hero. We get to train ya" Mic exclaimed.

"Hey? What's with the party?" A voice from above called. Everyone looked up to see a man with red wings flying down to them.

"Hawks?" Nezu greeted, surprised to see him.

"I was on patrol when I saw this get togeth- OH MY GOD!" Hawks landed and finally saw the kids huddled behind Mic.

"When did you become a dad?" Hawks squealed, excited by the kids.

"They ain't mine" Mic pointed out. Hawks looked at the girl.

"Not mine either" she said.

"So you kidnapped them? Kids, you can trust me! Blink twice-"

"Hawks, they are fine, see?" Mic interrupted. "And why would we kidnap four kids, bird brain?" Mic chuckled. Hawks thought about it, opened his mouth to say something, then closed it again and went back to thinking.

"Good point. So who are they then?" He asked.

"They came here about four days ago. They don't know how and there are no records of them anywhere. The school took them in. We are here to teach them to control their quirks" Nezu explained. Hawks bent down to look at the kids at level.

"Hi, I'm Hawks, what are your names?" He cooed.

"I'm RG," RG smiled.

"I'm Mono and that's Six," Mono said.

"Seven," the quiet boy replied. Hawks nodded, then turned to Nezu.

"Can I stay too?" He asked with puppy eyes. Nezu nodded once.

"I don't see why not," he smiled. Hawks beamed.

"So what are we doing first?" He asked, excitedly.