Chapter 9

(RG's POV)

Hours later and Tsu had finally gone to sleep. RG sat up and watched her to make sure. Next she got out of the tatamis and opened the door. The hallways were quiet and empty. RG snuck back to the elevators and round the corner. Back by the window was Six and Seven. RG tiptoed to them.

"Where's Mono?" She whispered.

"I'm right here" a voice behind her replied. Mono explained that Midoriya stayed up a bit later than he thought.

"Okay so what are our thoughts of this place?" Seven asked sitting down and pulling his knees to his chest.

"Well, it's new. But we haven't come across any danger" RG replied, sitting down cross legged.

"What if this is a trap?" Six asked. She sat down on her knees in a Japanese way.

"Well we still have our powers and there are four of us. Plus we're smaller then them and are more trained for these kinds of situations" Mono reasoned.

"Hey Seven? Where's the nome?" RG asked.

"Oh he went exploring-" just as Seven was talking, the nome ran out of nowhere and chirped.

"Really? Where?" Seven asked it. The rest exchanged glances.

"Guys, he says he found a vent we can reach that leads to pretty much anywhere. We can use it to spy on 1-A to find out if this is a trap" Seven translated.

~~~

The nome led the way to the vent and hopped in. The kids followed and snuck around inside.

"Guys, I can hear them talking. This way" Seven said and turned down a narrow turn.

After a few more turns, they all heard a familiar voice.

"I assume it went well?" Aizawa asked.

"It's taking some time but we're getting there" Deku replied.

"Do they trust you yet?" The teacher questioned.

"Not really. They're cute though" Ashido awed.

"Sensei, we found them drawing some concerning pictures. Nothing villainous but troubling" Yaoyorozu explained.

"Well, try to get more information out of them. The more we know, the more we can help them" Aizawa said and footsteps indicated he had left. The kids backed out of the vent and all the way back to outside Sero's room.

"Well, at least we know that they aren't trying to kill us" RG said.

"But how do we tell if we can trust them?" Mono asked, tapping his chin in thought.

RG opened her mouth to talk when a door bursted open behind them.

"What's with all the damn noise?!" Bakugou screamed. The kids screamed in fear and shock. They scattered and stumbled over and into each other. Mono and Seven ran each other and fell back to the ground. Caught off guard, Six activated her ability and used it on the angry student. Bakugou stumbled back and felt his arm where the black energy had made contact. It felt weak and numb. Bakugou's stamina dipped.

"That's it! I'll kill you all!" He yelled and small explosions went off in his hands. He ran for the kids but Mono stood in front of his friends protectively. He used his ability to warp and glitch the gap between him and Bakugou, making him ran into it.

"Fight me you bastard!" He yelled angrily.

"Kacchan wait!" A voice called and held the enraged kid down. A few other kids ran in to help defuse the scene. Todoroki helped Midoriya hold Bakugou away from the kids while Uraraka checked them over.

"Are you hurt? What happened?" She asked. Seven shook his head.

"He just scared us" RG answered. "Six accidentally used her ability and he got mad".

"What is your quirk, Six?" Uraraka asked.

"I can drain energy from living things" she huffed. Mono hugged her and she hugged him back.

"Why aren't you guys in bed?" Midoriya asked, still hold Bakugou back.

"We wanted to meet up in private" Seven explained.

"You shouldn't sneak around. We've been over this before" Todoroki scolded.

"Sorry" they all huffed.

"We can deal with this in the morning. Let's just go back to bed" Midoriya sighed and let Bakugou go. Bakugou sneered at the four kids and lent against his door frame. They brushed past and went back to their rooms.