Chapter 13

(Mono's POV)

Mono still felt a little shaken from last night. He dreamt that he and Six were back at the forest, running from the Hunter when he got shot and had to watch as Six was dragged back to the cabin. Mono shook the thought of what the Hunter might have done next if Deku hadn't woken him up. Mono held Six's hand tightly as if the Hunter would appear any second to take them away.

"Alright, we're here," Aizawa muttered and opened a door. The kids peeked inside and saw a small creature. It looked like a...mouse? Dog? Bear? It was small, had white fur and a little beady face. It was wearing a suit and it had a tail too.

"It..doesn't look dangerous" RG mumbled.

"That's right!" It exclaimed and leaped over to them.

"My name is Nezu and I'm the principal of this school. I've heard a lot about you" he said, quite quickly. It was smaller than them and had a scar on it's right eye. Aizawa left quietly, keen to get to his class. Six looked at Nezu. She put a hand on his head and smiled from under her hood.

"Fluffy," she whispered.

"I am quite" Nezu agreed. "Shall we talk about your quirks?" He asked. The kids nodded. Something this cute and small couldn't hurt them.

"So let's start with... Six" Nezu began and turned to face the girl. "Can you walk me through your quirk?"

"Um..okay. I can drain energy from living things" Six replied quietly.

"And how much can you drain?" Nezu asked.

"I pass out if I try to drain a lot" Six answered. Nezu nodded and smiled at her.

"And what about you, RG?" Nezu asked.

"I can control water but not for very long," RG explained.

"Do you have to find water or can you make it out of thin air?" Nezu questioned. RG thought for a moment before placing her hand together and staring at them. A small little drop of water slowly formed and very slowly got bigger. RG smiled proudly and showed Nezu.

"Now can you try to evaporate it?" Nezu continued. RG gave him a confused look.

"Get rid of it" Nezu explained, forgetting that they don't have as advanced vocabulary as he did. RG stared back at her hands. The water drop stopped growing and began to get smaller, leaving only her hands damp.

"Well done. And now Seven?" Nezu smiled. Seven held onto his nome and it chattered.

"He says he likes your suit" Seven translated.

"So you have great hearing? Impressive. Are your other senses that good too or is it just your hearing?" Nezu asked.

"How did you know how I understood him?" Seven asked.

"Well, your ears are different from everyone else's and as an animal, I would have heard the translation myself but those chirps made no sense to be a language" Nezu rambled. The kids stared in awe.

"And Mono, what might your quirk be?" Nezu asked, ignoring their looks of amazement.

"I can hear a frequency that Ashido says works like wifi and it lets me use those signals to teleport and turn air into solids" Mono explained.

"That sounds powerful. Can you demonstrate- show us?" Nezu corrected himself. Mono looked around and saw a tv on Nezu's desk and an IPad on the coffee table in front of him. Mono wasn't sure he could pull through an IPad but when he picked it up, he felt a weaker but still usable pull. Mono put the IPad down in front of him and pushed his hands on the screen. As soon as he touched it, static crackled. Mono focused and felt his body get sucked through the screen. Nezu, RG and Seven looked amazed and looked around for Mono. Six also looked around and saw the computer on Nezu's desk.

"He'll pop out there" Six pointed. Sure enough, Mono was spat out of screen and onto the chair. Nezu clapped.

"Well done all of you! Now, is anyone up for some tea and a sugar cookie?" Nezu asked, smiling.

(Seven's POV)

The day had been fun. Nezu was very kind to the kids and made sure they were happy and comfortable. It was getting late and Seven was feeling his eyes slowly close. He looked around and saw that the others looked tired too. Mono and Six had been drawing while RG watched Nezu work. She had discovered that she too was a fan of tea. Seven perked up as he heard footsteps and talking. He sat up and saw Aizawa and another man walk into the room.

"Ah, Aizawa, Yamada," Nezu greeted. Seven looked at Yamada. He was taller than Aizawa and mostly because of his tall yellow hair. He had golden sunglasses on and a leather suit. The nome clicked at Seven. Seven then remembered where he had seen this guy before.

"I remember him. He's the one who brought Eri here on the first night we were here" Seven told the nome. "Aizawa called him 'Mic' but Nezu called him 'Yamada'?" Seven pondered. Mic looked around and made eye contact with Seven. Seven stared back through his hair as the man smiled kindly.

"Hey little dude" he said, waving. Seven gave a small wave back but hugged his nome closer. He was too tired to say hi back.

"You said you wanted to discuss something?" Nezu asked Aizawa.

"Yes. Midoriya told me that Mirio had suggested training the kids" Aizawa explained. Nezu tapped his chin in thought. RG's head hung limply as she sat on Nezu's desk. She had fallen asleep and Mic picked her up in his arms.

"Aw, she's so cute," he awed.

"Try to be quiet," Aizawa mumbled. Mic nodded and continued to coo at RG's sleeping form.

"Why don't you take them back to the dorms while Aizawa and I chat?" Nezu suggested. Mic nodded and sat down next to Mono and Six. Mono yawned and rubbed his eye from under his bag. Six looked up at the stranger.

"Hey, I'm a friend of Aizawa. Can I take you lot back?" He asked. Mono nodded tiredly. Seven came over to the couch and yawned too. Six was nodding off as well. Mic shuffled RG onto his shoulder and picked up Six who he shuffled next to RG. Six wriggled at first but was too tired to do anything. Mic picked up a half asleep Mono and slotted him next to Six. Seven was picked up last and lay on Mic's other shoulder. Aizawa opened the door for Mic and closed it behind him.

Mic walked carefully so he didn't drop any of the kids. Six had fallen asleep now and only left Seven awake.

"Are you a teacher too?" Seven asked, eyes half closed.

"Yeah, I teach English. I'm also a pro-hero" Mic explained. Seven nodded and lazily rubbed one of his eyes.

"Are you going to train us?" Seven asked. Mic thought for a moment.

"We may do. If Nezu doesn't think it's a good idea then no" Mic answered. Seven felt his body relax and he soon fell asleep in Mic's arms.