Chapter 5

(Seven's POV)

The kids soon began to feel tired. Usually they could stay awake for long periods of time due to the risk of their survival but with the lack of threats, their bodies urged for rest. Seven could hear the other people whisper to each other. His hearing was sharp like his ears but not as sensitive as he'd first thought. Sure he didn't like loudness but that was because his body was used to thinking that loudness would alert monsters of his location and get him in trouble. Seven often wondered why he could understand nomes. He had guessed at first that they could talk but just chose to speak with him only but as time went by, he realized that only he could understand them. The nomes had always been there for him. They were like family. Seven wondered what they would be doing now. He was so deep in thought that he ran into Mono when they reached Aizawa's dorm. The two fell over onto the floor. The girls snickered playfully while Aizawa checked on them. They got up and brushed themselves down.

"Sorry" Seven apologised. Mono smiled back. In Aizawa's room was a bed to the right and a desk to the left. In the center of it was a small tatamis.

"I'm looking after another kid. She'll be here in an hour" Aizawa explained while setting up another tatamis. This one was bigger and meant for them all.

Aizawa sat at the desk and worked on something while the kids sat down on the tatamis. Mono was nodding off first. RG layed down closest to Aizawa and Six lay down next to her. Mono collapsed down next to his friend and Seven lay next to him. The tatamis was soft and comfy but Seven couldn't sleep. He thought about what Aizawa said. He was going to be looked after by giant people? It was something to take in and before long, Seven fell asleep.

Seven woke when whispers filled his head. Aizawa was standing at the door holding a sleeping girl, talking to someone. Seven couldn't make them out.

"Thanks for watching her Mic," Aizawa whispered. The other guy, Mic, nodded once. The two whispered before heading outside. The light from outside blocked by the door and the room went dark once more. Seven rolled over and went back to sleep.

(RG's POV)

RG woke up and saw that everyone else was still asleep. RG sat up and looked outside the window. Dawn was breaking. She got up from the tatamis to get a better look.

"Who are you?" A shy voice asked. RG turned and saw a girl. She had blue ish hair, red eyes and a horn on the right of her head. The girl was about RG's height.

"I'm RG, who are you?" RG asked, hopping down from the window.

"My name is Eri. Why are you here?" Eri asked, inquisitivity.

"Aizawa said that 1-A would take care of us but we would stay the night here. Do you know what 1-A is?" RG asked.

"Aizawa teaches them and most of them are super nice. One of them is kinda mean" Eri answered. The two continued talking and soon became friends. RG told Eri about her adventures.

Aizawa woke up later and saw the girls talking. He smiled and went to make them all breakfast. Mono woke up next. He fixed up his bag and woke Six. Six's hair was a mess and Mono chuckled as she struggled to pull her hood over it. Seven woke up to the commotion and whipped to the drool from his mouth.

The kids enjoyed pop tarts for breakfast and Eri got to know the others more. RG talked with Six while the boys asked about other foods with Eri.

"What did you guys eat back at the Saw?" Eri asked.

"Meat of any kind, though I don't think that it was actually meant for eating. We would sometimes find bread and anything else was guarded" Seven explained, ignoring Eri's mistake.

"And what about you Mono?" Eri turned to face the bagged boy.

"There was almost nothing to eat there. Sometimes we found scraps of... food?" Mono sounded unsure of what he and Six had been eating. Aizawa listened in and felt sorry. He would be taking them down in a few minutes but was glad that they were sociallizing. He wondered why they had warmed up to Eri so fast. Perhaps they looked a like so trusted her more than bigger and potentially scarier people?