Chapter 2

(Mono's POV)

Mono slowly stirred. His body wasn't used to pulling two people through a signal. He must have passed out from exhaustion. Mono's hearing slowly cleared.

"..His quirk mustn't be that strong. He probably lost consciousness due to overusing it". That wasn't Six's voice so then who was talking? Mono opened his eyes and saw a tall roof. He was laying on a wooden floor but his head was on a cushion. Bright warm colours also filled his sight. This isn't the pale city Mono thought and sat up.

"Oh he's waking up" a new voice said, slightly worrying Mono. Mono looked around and saw several large humans staring at him. Scared, Mono scooted back. A boy with green hair sat down to his level.

"Hello, My name is Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Deku," he said softly. Mono didn't respond and looked around for his best friend.

"Six!" He called as he saw her on a couch a few feet away from him. Many other bigger people sat around her. Mono used his warption to push them all away and ran to her.

"The brat is stronger than he looks," One mused angrily.

"Kacchan wait! He's just scared" Deku tried.

"Six! Six! Wake up!" Mono cried as he shook her.

"Huh?" Six sat up slowly. Six looked around and jumped down to hold Mono's hand. Mono squeezed it tightly and tried to think of a way to get out of there.

"The window!" Six pointed at an open window at the other side of the room. Mono nodded.

"Hey, we won't hurt you. We're just trying to help" the boy, Midoriya, called gently.

"Who are these people?" Six whispered.

"I don't know but that one is Deku," Mono replied.

"On the count of three" Mono whispered to Six. "One..two...three!". The two made a mad dash for the window.

A boy with blonde hair and red eyes blocked them.

"Not so fast!" He yelled and tried to grab Six.

(third POV)

The girl bit his hand and drew blood making him let go of her. The two ran away but were blocked again by Kirishima and Uraraka

"Hey, we just need to chill okay?" Kirishima gently said. Mono and Six backed away and found that they were surrounded. Six and Mono looked at each other before nodding once. Suddenly the two small children disappeared.

"What the? That's at least three different quirks!" Uraraka sputtered. Everyone looked around for a second before the two reappeared behind Bakugou. Mono swayed a bit but Six pulled him along and Mono snapped out of the dizzy spell. The two were fast and made it to the window. They climbed up to the ledge and jumped for it. Just as the cold air hit them, something pulled them back inside. It cocooned them up separately, covering their eyes and binding their arms and legs.

Everyone sighed with relief as Aizawa grabbed the two kids at the last moment.

"What happened?" Aizawa asked bluntly. Bakugou rubbed his bleeding hand.

"The two parasites came out of the TV. Then tried to jump out the window" He briefly explained. Aizawa gave him a look and glanced at his student's hand.

"The girl bites" he huffed.