Chapter 6

(Aizawa's POV)

Aizawa led the kids down the halls. He was explaining to them what it would be like roughly. They kids seemed quite nervous about this and stayed close to him. Aizawa wondered why they trusted him so much.

They soon arrived at the dorms. It was a Saturday so the class had a weekend for the kids to warm up to them. A few of the kids sat there waiting but some were elsewhere. Kirishima was the first to notice the kids.

"Hey Aizawa-Sensei" Kirishima called out happily. The kids looked around the room nervously, taking in the surroundings. Aizawa nodded back and bent down to the kids level.

"If you need anything just ask them. They'll help you with anything" he said before getting back up again.

"Sort out who sleeps in which dorm. I'll check up on everything on Monday. If you have any problems, figure them out" Aizawa instructed those in front of him. He turned to the children.

"Make sure you behave yourselves" he whispered before leaving.

(Third POV)

There was a few moments of silence. The kid's stances were ready to jump at any second. The students thought on how to greet them.

"I'm Tenya Iida, class 1-A's representative. It is a pleasure to meet you!" Iida called suddenly. The kids flinched at the loud noise but settled soon. They shuffled their feet and kept their gaze on the bigger kids.

"I'll get the others" Midoriya offered and left.

(Deku's POV)

Most of the class were still having breakfast. Midoriya stepped into the kitchen and was greeted by Uraraka.

"Hey Deku" she smiled.

"Hey. Aizawa just dropped the kids off here. We all need to meet in the commons to sort some stuff out" he responded. Everyone whispered to each other in excitement.

A short time later and everyone was in the commons, staring at the four small children. No one knew what to say making it awkward and tense.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima, it's nice to meet you. What are your names?" Kirishima asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm RG. This is Seven, Mono and Six" one of the girls replied quietly while pointing to each of the kids.

The students all introduced themselves and discussed where each kid should sleep. In the end Midoriya got Mono, Tsu got RG, Jiruo got Six and Kirishima got Seven. The kids hadn't said much, just sat down and watched the students. They sat there, watching each other.

It was about lunch time so Satuo made ramen for everybody. A few of the kids had left already to train and do other stuff.

"Hey are you guys hungry? We made lunch for you guys" Midoriya smiled. Six perked up at this and whispered to Mono. Mono looked back to Midoriya and nodded. He smiled and led the four back to the kitchen.

The kids sat in twos on a chair. Satuo served up a small serving for each of them. The kids sniffed at in for a minute before Six began to eat. Six whispered something to Mono and he passed it on to RG who passed it on to Seven. They all looked back at Six and she nodded enthusiastically. The rest began to eat and after the first mouthful, they melted in delight. Six ate quickly, enjoying the taste. Mono was trying to figure out how to use chop sticks and keep bag on while he ate. RG smiled happily but said nothing as she ate. Seven made a mess of the food but enjoyed it.

"So what are your quirks?" Uraraka asked. RG smiled and looked at the cup of water the girl was holding. The water inside slowly and unevenly rose out of the cup and a few inches above it. RG's eyes stared at the water for a moment before the water dropped back down into the cup, causing a light splash of water. There were a few 'oh's.

"Hey, how about we give you guys a tour of the dorms? That way you won't get lost" Sero suggested. Seven nodded once in a hesitant agreement.