A/N - Soft Reminder

Hello folks, this is your author speaking,

Please spare me a few minutes of your time as I would like to address some issue that has been prolonged. 

- To every fan either it is a MewGulf fan or just a fan of reading BL story on Wattpad, please be kind and express your feeling without hurting anyone. I'm tired of the bitterness that the world has offered to me and definitely doesn't want any in the virtual world to do the same.

As I've mentioned in my bio, 

First, I write to release myself from stress, I'm not here to write for you. 

Second, I'm an active/ not so active student so forcing me to update quickly upon your demand isn't going to sit well with me.

Thirdly, any bitterness and negative attitude towards me or anyone in the comment section will be deleted as I don't want you to look bad in front of others who accidentally read your comment nor do I want my story to have a mini-war in it. (Let's keep the warrior style in the story, shall we?)

Fourthly, I'm just someone who likes to upload stories on Wattpad, I'm a nobody, a total noob in publishing my story, I don't have a system behind me that can help me to check any or every error that occurs in my story. I'm doing this alone, typing it out, edit it slightly then upload it in Wattpad for you to read. (As I want to spread a little happiness to brighten your grey days with MewGulf fanfiction even if it meant nothing to you).

- To anyone and everyone who've read my other stories and compare them, I tried my best to remain silent as it isn't really your place for me to tell you the storyline, the flow or the end of it nor I needed your opinion on how to write my story. I'm grateful for you to express what you think is fit in the story but do try to restrain yourself more.

- As I was writing this, now that I have express my thought out by writing this. I felt sad for needing to tell you and remind you to be a decent human being, I know you as a reader do have your own opinion and all but again let me remind you, be humble and a tolerant human being. 

Last but not least. I beg all of you, please be kind, spread loves not hate.

Thank you for your time to read this lengthy reminder.

Warm and with her good intention,

Your Immature Author, KW.