Chapter 9: Two of a Kind

I walked off the stage and the next girl went up. I got into the crowd headed towards a sad Steve. Just then a man grabbed my arm. He had a silk green shirt on with black pants. His hair was black, long, and slicked back. His emerald eyes bore into mine. "Can I help you?"

He smiled looking me up and down "Actually, I think you can." He put his card out for me and James swiped it putting it into his pocket.

He ripped my arm out of the man's grasp "Loki, why don't you go bother some other housewife with your questions."

I looked up at James shocked. Why the hell did he just talk to him like that. I looked over at the man who was smiling creepily at James "It's all fun and games James. Tell me, have you seen Maggie tonight? She is stunning is she not?"

James looked like he saw a ghost. I moved into his chest, and he looked down at me smiling "Maggie who?"

Loki looked at James with an intensity like he wanted to ... to kill him. I latched onto James tighter as Loki spun and walked over to a redhead in a matching green dress. Maggie, I was guessing. I looked up at James who was still staring down at me. "James... What was that about."

He let out a sigh moving away from me clearing his throat. I went to ask what was wrong and Steve snaked his arm around me. "Thanks for a wonderful party as always Buck, but I would like to take my girl for the next two days I have her."

I looked up at him confused "What the hell? Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?!"

Steve looked at the ground as James spoke "I won your hand, doll. You will spend the next week with me. It is the rules of the game."

My eyes fell out of my head "Excuse me!? Wait, who even put me into that game, it wasn't me!"

Steve looked at me confused "Really? It's why I didn't protest I thought you did it yourself."

James put his hands up "Wasn't me either. I would never put a woman on display in front of a crowd of hungry men. Tasteless."

I narrowed my eyes "That leaves LEVI!"

He came running over "What is going on, you all look pissed off."

"Did you add me to the woman selling event?!"

He looked at me like I was crazy "Um no... I can go check who entered you."

I placed my hands on either side of my head "Hey can we not do the game? Like we can just go our sperate ways you know friends, handshake?"

Steve let out a sigh "I always play by the rules you know that. If they find out, you didn't spend time with him the foundation will lose ten million dollars. You have to go if you want to keep the record." He placed his hands on his hips "As much as I fucking hate the idea and trust me, I do. I know Buck here won't put your safety in jeopardy. Right, Buck?"

James smiled "Of course not. She will be safe; you have my word."

For some reason, I believed he would try to keep me safe, but his world is anything but safe. I had a feeling I would regret ever meeting James Barnes by the end of the week.

----

The next two days went by so fast.

"Steve, OOOH Harder, Steve harder!" He gripped my hips pulling me back. It felt like either he was bigger, or I became tighter. I could feel every vein and every inch twitching inside me as he slammed into me harder. He slipped his hand around to rub my clit. He kept a steady pace and he thrusted harder inwards. "Shit, Steve." He groaned into my ear while he moved in and out of me.