Chapter 59: Call My Name, I'm Yours To Tame

I pulled him inside the room with me. I let go of his hand as I made my way inside to fall on the bed. He shut the door slowly and leaned on it looking at me. He crossed his arms. "When will I know what you know?"

I sat up confused as fuck "What?"

He rolled his eyes stalking towards me "Don't make me repeat myself. I know you and Marco know something I don't." I sighed he's talking about his sister. "He is being way too nice to Caroline. Why?" I shook my head rolling my lips in. He leaned over me holding himself up by his arms. He hovered above my face "No? You don't want to tell me?" I shook my head looking at his lips as he lowered himself. "You sure?" I slowly nodded yes. I felt his breath on my lips. I wanted him. I closed my eyes ready to kiss him but nothing happened. I opened my eyes to him smiling at me "No kisses for you until you tell me."

I shoved him off "You suck."

He flipped on his stomach reaching for me "Well get over here and I will."

I froze staring at him. He did not just say that. He started to laugh rolling back on his back putting his hand over his stomach. I undid my belt and flung it on the floor. He sat up slowly eyeing me carefully. I unbuttoned my pants and he licked his lips "Don't start something you can't finish."

I stuck my hand down my pants touching myself "Oh I think I can finish just fine." I let out a breath. He shot up storming over to me. He slammed me against the wall lacing his fingers in both my hands slamming them to the wall by my head. He got into my neck licking up to my ear "Listen here, sweetheart, you are already walking a fine line with me. Don't push it."

I smiled rubbing my cheek on his "You mean like this?" I started to push my hips on him earning me a grunt from him that vibrated on my neck.

He bit his lip looking into my eyes and then fucking released me. My hands dropped lifeless at my side. I felt my heart hurt. He moved to the bed kicking his shoes off. He threw his jacket on the bench at the end of the bed. He started to unbutton his cuffs and he looked up at me smiling "Need something?"

I was still in shock. He is going to tease me for information using sex. What a dick. He folded his shirt on the bench and started on his pants. He turned to me again making full eye contact. I rolled my eyes as I started to strip. I got down to my underwear and bra. He sat on the bed looking at me. I smiled "Well I am going to take a shower. Bye."

To my surprise, he stayed in the bed. I got into the shower letting the water rain down on me. I opened my favorite mint shampoo lathering my hair. I closed my eyes throwing my head back as the shampoo rinsed out. Strong arms wrapped around me and a mouth latched on to my nipple. I jolted forward as Levi kissed up my neck to my cheek, nose, forehead, everywhere but my lips. I sighed "Caroline ..."

He hovered his lips over mine "Go on...Caroline what?"

He gripped my neck from behind gently as he kissed my jawline. OH fuck... "Vincent is Marcos's son..."

He paused. His grip tightened a little harder. His head snapped up so his eyes were boring into mine. For the first time, I actually felt fear looking into his eyes. He was stiff not moving a muscle. I reached up and he smacked my hands away. "Levi..."

He backed into the shower wall "That can't be true. All this for what?"

I bit my lip. I wanted to burst into tears. Hormones. "Look. She thought Marco would out her secret since her husband died. They were secret lovers for years. A simple DNA test will confirm it. He wants her back..."

He punched the side of the wall "Why couldn't you be honest with me from the start. You let me think the worst of you. Of him." He reached out for my face and I flinched for the first time. My sweet Levi wasn't so sweet. He dropped his arms and I felt horrible. "About time you become scared of the monster. You know they called me the Prince of Chaos in the military." He leaned his head back "I'm a monster."