Chapter 65: Planning

*Amanda's Point of View*

"No, Loki, I will not be dressing my bridesmaids in lime green. Do you want me to throw up?"

He laughed "Look I am just trying to help. Green isn't so bad. A dark green-themed wedding. Come on it's fucking sick."

I rolled my eyes. "Loki, why don't you let me and my future wife plan OUR wedding mkay. Yall had a shot with her. I win, you lose."

Loki stood up with his arms crossed "To be fair I never actually love or wanted to be with her. It was the tumor." He turned on his heels leaving.

Levi yelled back at him "Yeah, SUREEE." He turns to me pointing his thumb over his shoulder where Loki went "Jealous." He grabbed my chin pulling me to him "Mine." He gave me a peck standing up "Welp I have mafia things to do. I love you, babe. See you for diner."

I pouted "Who is going to help me plan a wedding?!"

Just then Tony, Beverly, and Caroline walked in "We can help. Who better than your future mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and father?"

I started to ball my eyes out. Levi sidestepped out of the room patting Tony's shoulder "She's all yours. I can't do the crying right now. BYE."

I wiped my nose snotting everywhere. Tony handed me a kleenex. I smiled taking it "Sorry guys, hormones."

They sat down and we started to go through all my books. "Do you really think Levi would be ok with that?"

Beverly laughed "honey Levi will do whatever you want. If this is the wedding you want Levi will make it happen. He just wants to marry you."

I could tell there was something she wanted to say. I looked at her funny "What is it? I know you have something to say."

She nodded "It's just funny how we used to joke about you marrying one of my boys. I for sure thought you and Steve were getting married. Who knew you would actually marry one of my knuckleheads?"

"Thanks, mom, appreciate it."

I turned to James leaning in the door frame "I was summoned to take Amanda to a cake tasting? Whatever that is."

I shot up "Oh god I forgot!"

He laughed "Yeah, Levi texted me about it. I have nothing better to do since I sighed Hydra over to Levi."

I felt bad for James. He really did need to work on himself though. I grabbed my coat looking back at my panning committee, hehe. "Beverley you know what I like. Keep these two in line." She laughed as tony and Caroline rolled their eyes.

James put his arm out "Shall we?"

I took his arm looking up at him. He shook his head "I am just the best friend today. Don't look at me like that."

I nodded trying not to hug him and cry.

--cake shop—

We walked into the cake shop. It was pretty busy for a Tuesday morning. I looked at all the extravagant cakes. I walked up to the counter a small redhead came up. I ducked down and James shot me a confused look.

"Hello there sir, can I help you?"

He looked lost "Umm, I am not sure. I have an appointment under Barnes?"

She looked at him and her eyes got wide. I saw her through the glass, she was shaking. I looked up at James he wasn't paying attention. She walked to the back and I pulled him down with me.

He grunted at me "What the fuck is going on?"

I sighed "That is Wanda... Pietro's sister."

His eyes got wide and he pulled me up walking for the door. Her voice called out "Wait! I am not with Pietro! Please!"