Chapter 21: Я люблю вас

James came over to me and Levi finishing his whiskey "You ready to go doll. I need to get out of here before I get a declaration of someone trying to buy you." He snuggled into my neck "I would have to shoot them obviously, which would have ruined the mood."

I looked up at him leaning into his chest biting my lower lip "I'll go anywhere with you, babe."

He smirked at me rubbing his nose on mine "Oh the things I am going to do to you tonight."

Levi spoke "Gross, can you guys leave?! Some people want to actually have a good night."

I rolled my eyes waving bye to him as James pulled me out of the club. We got into the car and Oliver started to drive. He smirked in the review mirror. I rolled my eyes "What is it Oliver, you don't just smile at me for nothing."

He cleared his throat "While we were looking for you, I found out some cool information on you."

I narrowed my eyes and James squeezed my thigh "What, Oliver spit it out."

He smirked "You speak Russian and Italian?"

I rolled my eyes "As well as German, Spanish, and French."

James smirked, "Guess you didn't do a thorough job, Oliver."

I sighed looking at James "Я люблю вас." James smashed his lips to mine. I opened my mouth inviting him in. I am inviting him into my life, world, and heart. I love him. Fuck, I really love him.

We parted catching our breath and James spoke "Я люблю вас."

I turned to him with wide eyes. Holy fucking shit. He just told me he loves me. He told me back...does it count if we said it in another language? Just then Oliver spoke, "Oh I forgot to say, James, is fluent in Russian."

I narrowed my eyes at him "Must have slipped your mind to tell me before I spoke."

James chuckled "It's ok doll, just wait until we get home." The way this man looked at me caused my stomach to do flips. I wanted him so bad. I started to press my thighs together. He looked down and opened his legs a little wider. He looked up into my eyes while he moved his hand to my chin. He arched my head up and brought his lips to mine. He moved his other hand up my thigh I felt him getting closer and closer to my area. I felt myself getting wet. Fuck, Amanda, you can't even control yourself under his touch and gaze. He got to my area and held his hand there on the outside of my pants. He whispered into my mouth so just I could hear "Mine."

I let a moan slip and Oliver pressed a button to close the divider. James smirked taking that as his cue to move in. He started to untie my pants. I grabbed his hand to stop him "Right here?" I was breathless from our long makeout session.

He looked into my eyes letting out shallow breaths "Yes. Now be a good girl and let me fuck you."

My stomach did backflips. I knew I was going to be loud and Oliver was definitely going to hear us. It oddly turned me on more. I leaned against the window of the door. I bit my lower lip as he came over to me gripping the sting to my pants. He ripped the string all the way down. The pants fell open. I looked up into his eyes. He licked his lips as I opened my legs for him. He looked down and back up to my eyes "Someone is eager. Already ready for me huh?"

He wasn't wrong, I could feel the wetness already. Under his gaze, I was becoming undone. He lowered his face until he was hovering over my clit. I sucked in a breath. He spoke and his breath on my clit made me twitch "My favorite dessert." He moved down latching onto me. I held a scream in and he stopped looking up at me with his one eyebrow raised "Excuse me? Did you just hold back a scream?" I nodded biting my lip "I expect to hear you, princess. If I don't someone isn't going to be getting off. I think we both know who."

I nodded letting a whimper out as I angled my hips trying to get him to go back. He smirked at me letting a breathy laugh out. He lowered himself lower while still making eye contact. He moved his gaze down to my clit. He stuck his tongue out only to barely touch the spot. I let out a moan trying to angle my hips up. He moved his hands to my hips shoving me back down into the seat. I let out another whimper. He smiled against my clit and finally latched back on causing me to yell out. He was pleased with that because he started to get more intense.

His tongue trailed down into my folds. He flattened his tongue like he was licking ice cream and repeated that a few times. I jolted at the feeling. Soon he was down by my opening. He stuck his tongue in moving it around and lapping up any juice he could. I let out a long moan while my hand found the handle on the SUV door. I arched my back "OOOoooOooOooohhhhHHHH." He then slid his tongue up to my clit. Without warning his fingers found their way into my opening and started to pound hard inside me.

After a few thrusts in and out he decided to curl his fingers inside hitting a new spot I didn't know would feel good. I was on cloud nine with him. He knew exactly what I wanted. I might act like a brat and a boss bitch in public, but behind closed doors, I was his. I wanted him to destroy me. I felt the rise in my core. My breath was becoming extremely labored I was on the verge of an orgasm. Just when I was about to hit my peak he stopped altogether.

I let out a loud whimper "James, nooo please I was so close. Please, I want you, I need you. Please." He started to undo his pants slowly. I let out more whimpers. I wanted him so bad right now. I want to cum. I want to orgasm. I am dying on the inside as my core screams for its release. I ran my hands up and down my body as I let little moans out.

He got his pants off and hovered above me. He was teasing my opening. He rubbed his tip all around it and played in my folds. I let out a breath and he smirked lowing into my ear "You think you deserve this? Why don't you tell me what you said in Russian and ill consider it."

Without hesitation, I spoke in a breathy voice. I nodded yes "Yes, I deserve it, I love you..." He slammed into me. I arched my back screaming out from his size suddenly inside me. He was huge. He held himself inside me as he kissed my lips.

He pulled back going to my ear "I love you too, princess." With that, he grabbed my hips slamming into me faster and faster. It felt different this time. It was so much more between us than ever. He started to move in harder slowing his pace causing me to sit up into his chest and let out a moan. He pushed me back down as he started to grind on top of me. He's a literal sex god. He was grinding on my clit as he slammed into me hard going slow. My body was starting to react to the position and immense pleasure. I felt that build up and he paused "You get off with me. Hold it."

I bit my lip whimpering. I was trying too fucking hard to hold it in. Between how hot his stare was, the glistening sweat coming down his forehead, the sound of our bodies meshing together, I was on the brink of losing my shit. I started to feel him twitch inside me and I knew I was finally going to be able to release. He let out a growl in my ear. I threw my head back a little on the door and opened my mouth letting out a loud ass moan. He smirked against my neck whispering "Damn, baby, you sound so fucking hot. Cum for me."

Without another word I released everything, I was holding in. Both of us moaning out in harmony "FUckkk... yeeesss." I felt him explode all inside me as I let my river flow onto him. He grabbed the tissues from the door and started to clean us both up. He is so hot I can't believe I get to fuck this man.

I started to tie my pants back together as he put his on. After I got situated I looked out the window and back at him all confused. He laughed "You really think Oliver would go to the house and park in the driveway while we fucked in the back? Of course not." We were about 5 minutes from the house now. I knew we should have been back sooner but I didn't think Oliver would want to sit in the car listening. I giggled a little to myself thinking Oliver hear the whole thing.

James grabbed my hand kissing the top of it. I moved closer to him. He pulled me into his embrace and for a second I felt like nothing could go wrong.