Chapter 48: Snap, Crackle, Pop

He connected our lips again going back to taking my heels off. He took the straps right off letting the heel fall off to the ground. I backed up a little with our lips barely touching so could lick his bottom lip. I bit it a little sucking it into my mouth. He groaned out while taking his shoes off moving us to the bed. He set me down on my feet by the bed. He turned me around and kissed all down my neck while he unzipped my dress down slowly. His fingertips grazed my skin down my back causing goosebumps to spread like wildfire all over my body. My dress fell pooling at my feet. He ran his lips up to my neck then to my ear "What a shame. I really liked that dress." I rested my head back on his chest letting out a breath. He ran his hands back up my back to my bra strap. He ran his hand behind the band driving me nuts.

I turned around facing him running my hands down to his belt. I pulled him to me by his pants and he bent down kissing me. I started undoing them. I undid the button and zipper pushing his pants down until they fell the rest of the way. He moved back looking into my eyes as he took his suit jacket off. He flung it on the floor moving back to me as he undid his shirt buttons. His eyes scanned my whole body. I arched my neck up and he moved down kissing me softly as he flung his shirt off. He reached out spinning me so my back was pressed against his chest. He played with the hem of my underwear. He went back up and undid my bra flinging it behind us. He moved his hands up the front of my body until he cupped my breasts in each hand.

I let out a breathy sigh falling back into him. It has been so long since I have been touched by anyone. He moved his left hand up to my neck turning my head so he could kiss me. I reached my hands up to touch the tops of his. He fanned his fingers out letting mine fall between his. He smiled against my lips and pushed me to the bed. I fell back while he took his boxer off. I took my underwear off while he walked to the nightstand. I looked at him strangely as he pulled out a condom. I smiled thank god. He ripped it open sliding it on him.

I moved up and he climbed on top of me. "Last chance, are you sure you want this?"

I reached down moving him to my entrance. "I am sure. I really want this."

He brushed his lips against mine as he slid in slowly. I moaned out as he pushed himself further inside me. He was fully inside and he let a breath out. He moved back out slowly and I let another moan escape "Finally..."

He gripped my hips and started to pick up his pace. He let deep breaths out as he thrusted faster and faster inside me. I arched my back to the feeling of bliss. Soon his pace was shaking the whole bed. I moved my hands up running them down his chest. He grabbed my wrist pinning my hands above my head and he slowed his pace. It was agony how slow he was going. I moaned out "Levi, please... I want you to rail me."

He looked down at me with a smile pausing. "say again?"

I whined, "Please, Please go harder..." He surprised me by removing himself from me. He flipped me onto my stomach. He pulled my ass in the air as I bent my knees. He positioned himself sliding in slowly. I arched my back letting a high pitch moan come out. He gripped my neck tight. He harshly thrusted into me while keeping his slow pace. I screamed out.

He got into my ear "Is this what you wanted?"

He thrusted into me again making me moan out long. "Yessss, Levi, YESSS..."

He trailed kisses down my neck to the top of my back. He rubbed my ass before smacking it. I let out a yelp and he thrusted in not giving me time to react to being spanked. He did it again and again. I was in overload from the sensation of the combination. He got a fist full of hair pulling my head back so my body rose a little. He leaned in moving his other hand to my clint. He lightly touched it quickly removing his finger. I let a whine escape and he smiled into my cheek. He put his finger back on and then off again. "Levi, please..."

He pulled back out flipping me back to my front. He hovered over me slowly lowering himself to kiss me. I reached up grabbing his face and our tounges met gliding against each other. While we were making out he moved himself back inside me slamming into my back wall. I moaned out in his mouth as he grunted into mine. He started to pick up the pace and I felt myself become more and more ready to release my cum. I was ready. "Levi, don't... stop... please."

He lowered down close enough for my nipples to graze his skin getting harder. He kept his pace. I started getting labored breathing and he followed. I arched my back giving into the sensation as I exploded all over him. He started to twitch inside me as he too got to his climax. I was on cloud nine when he kissed my forehead then my nose then my mouth. He went to move away and I moved my hands up keeping our lips locked a little longer. I released him and he smiled "You don't think I forgot did you?"

He started to move down between my legs. Oh god, Levi... He kissed down my neck to my chest sucking a little on my nipple. He quickly made his way down the rest of my body to my clit. He hovered his mouth for a little before latching onto me. I screamed out and he gripped my thighs. I started to grind a little on his face as he started to flick his tongue. He switched his tongue flattening it so he could press it to center. He moved it up and down up and down. I was feeling the build-up. My thigh squeezed his face and he switched back to the clint. I let my moans and screams fill the room with his grunts. His grunts felt like little vibrations and I was sent over the edge. He sucked up every last drop licking his lips raising his head up.

I was catching my breath as he went to through the condom away. He came back and I rolled onto his chest. "Ok, a lot better than I thought..."

He nodded rolling his lips in. I sat up "Oh god... James is going to kill us. Oh my god... I just signed your death sentence...."

He looked at me "Hey, It's ok. We don't have to tell him. Plus it was just a one-time thing not like we planned it or plan on doing it again. It was one time get it out of our system and done...right?"

I got up pacing, naked. He was trying not to laugh from the bed. He crossed his arms trying to be supportive. "Levi, we just had sex while on a mission to SAVE YOUR BROTHER. The same brother who is in love with me... oh god I'm a hoe."

He sat up "Hey, now that's ridiculous. Yeah, you two are in love but you're not together. You are single he is single. You can do what you want. Plus if you really want to get technical he slept with five strippers when you left with Weston."

I turned to him "FIVE..." I whispered, "The bastard said only three."

Levis's eyes got large. "See... it's fine...." He sighed putting his arms out "Come on let's go to bed and forget this happened ok? You were in a fragile state and needed comfort. I was definitely willing to give it to you. If anything I am at fault. I should have said no."

I shook my head "Let's go get him right now."

He nodded "If that's what you want fine. We both still have a buzz and haven't slept, but sure let's go get him."

I sighed falling into his lap "Set an alarm for six hours that is enough time."

He nodded reaching over to the alarm. I thought about what he said. Was this a one-time thing? What if ... no I can't think about that right now. I need to save him first then let him explode on me. Figuratively though.