Chapter 71: To The Future

*the above photo is him 3 years later :) *

-3 Years Later-

*Amanda's Point Of View*

"Babe, have you seen my keys?"

I looked over at the counter shaking my head. "In here!"

He walked in shaking his head "Sorry babe, I must be losing my mind. All this shit with Hydra is really getting out of hand."

James walked over and kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful today."

"Daddy!" She stumbled over to him.

He picked her up taping his finger to her nose once. "How's daddy's little girl?"

She giggled "Good, I good daddy."

He nodded looking serious "Very good then." He put her down and she ran up to me "Mommy mommy, hungry!"

I sighed "I have to go wake up your brother first ok? Let's go get him." James looked at me and let out a breath. "What?"

He smiled "Want me to stay home today?"

I shook my head "Why I got it covered." I walked after our daughter going up the ginormous staircase. I got to his room and smiled as he was talking to his sister.

"Listen, Everly, you can play with any of my toys ok. I don't care. You don't have to ask."

Every's eyes lit up "Really! Ohh fank you!" she jumped off running to the dinosaurs.

He looked up at me "Hi mommy!" I ran over giving him a squeeze he looked just like his dad. He looked like Levi...  "mommy, you're crushing meeeeee."

I let him go nodding "Sorry Leo. Just having a mommy moment." He laughed. I scooped him up kissing his face "Let's go get breakfast ok?"

I put him down and picked up Everly. She wasn't good at going down the stairs. We made it to the kitchen and James was still there. He is usually gone by now. I walked into the kitchen and he looked up at me. "I decided to work from home." Everly and Leo ran up to him hugging his legs. He looked at me and I knew there was a deeper reason. A mafia reason.

-3 years ago-

"James we have to find him. Do you remember anything from that day? From the crash the men build anything?!"

He grabbed my pulling me into a hug "Amanda I am so sorry...I don't..." I just sobbed into his jacket. Levi would have found me by now. Why couldn't I be more like him? Who could have taken him? Levi always escaped. What was so different this time. "It seems this was planned for a while because Levi would have been here by now. If there is one thing I know it's that Levi is so fucking in love with you it's scary."

I nodded pulling back from him. I grabbed my stomach. "I can't do this without him. James, we have to find him..."

He nodded "We will I promise. I won't stop until we do."

I nodded "I asked Tony and Loki to keep their ears open and spread the word. Only within our groups though if word got out who knows what the chapter would do..."

He nodded smiling "Smart."

I rolled my eyes "Learned from the greats."

He put his hand on his chest "Ouch, way to make me sound 106 years old." I laughed bumping his shoulder.

We checked out of the hospital and made out way home. We got back to James's estate and Tony was standing outside. I looked at James "News I hope."