Chapter 60: Cat's Out Of The Bag

He shut his door locking it. I turned to Caroline sitting in the chair "What is this about?"

He smiled "First off Caroline and I talked. She is going to come clean to her family and move in with me. Turns out she realized she had feelings for me after seeing your ultrasound. Which congrats Levi must be happy."

Caroline shot up "LEVI?!"

I chewed my cheek, Marco cleared his throat "Um... I thought everyone knew. I am just going to leave you too here..."

I grabbed Marco's arm before he left "He doesn't know."

His eyes got wide "How many others are going to know before him?"

He walked out slamming the door a little harshly. Don't blame him. He literally had to watch his son grow up calling another man daddy for three years. I wouldn't put it past him if he killed his own brother to .... Shit. Did he? I put it on the back burner because the blonde bombshell was staring me down tapping her foot. "Does James know because that man is obsessed with you?"

I slumped into the chair next to hers in front of the desk "They both are. At one point James was my forever he was all I wanted, but then Levi changed overnight into this sexy killing badass."

She looked disgusted "Please don't talk about my brother like that. He's my baby brother..."

I nodded "Yeah, noted. Look I had a talk with him last night and he doesn't want kids."

"He does deserve to know. Learn from me. Lying and secrets don't help anything. I am sorry by the way for getting you involved and driving a wedge between you all. I will make it right." She turned back to me "Tell them both."

She walked out and I stayed in the office. I remembered my food was still in my room. I walked back upstairs closing my now-fixed door, grabbing my plate. I ate some of the bacon and picked at my eggs. Levi wasn't a bad cook. He walked out of the bathroom wiping his hands on a small hand towel. He was shirtless and I was getting sweaty. "I fixed your door."

I nodded slowly putting bacon into my mouth "mhm"

He moved slowly towards me "Want me to fix anything else?" He threw the towel on the floor reaching out grabbing me and slamming me on the desk. "You look like you need some vitamin D, and I am willing to be of service." I giggled kissing his neck. That was enough confirmation for him. He started taking my hoodie off. He flung it on the ground behind us. I reached out sliding his sweatpants down in one motion. He slid my leggings down over my ass ripping them off. He kissed up my thigh to my stomach and up my chest. I got butterflies as his lips were on my stomach. If only he knew. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. It's telling James that is going to be horrible.

He moved up to my face and paused "You ok?"

I nodded pulling his face to mine, causing him to lose track of whatever he was trying to dive into with me. His lips parted causing me to follow our tongues flowed into each other's mouths. All I wanted was him. He pulled me to the end of the desk positioning himself. He let out a few uneven breaths in my mouth before sliding in. I arched my head back moaning out as he gripped my ass harder as he started to pick up his pace. The desk was secured to the ground thank god because he wasn't holding back, not that I thought he would. He was going double time though it kind of felt like he was fucking his frustration out on me. I was totally living for it though. His hand snaked up my back, stopping at my throat. He forced my head down to look into his eyes.

I let little moans come out. He groaned slowing down. He paused "Fuck...well it's a little late but I forgot a condom..."

I shook my head "yeah it's a little late for that, Come on daddy, let me finish." He slammed into me holding me on him as I yelled out "FUCK!"