Chapter 17: Plans Change

We were sitting across the table from each other. His men were running around the house cleaning the mess. It was an attack from Loki's group. I sipped some water still staring at James. "Are you going to talk... or ask me questions?"

He shook his head taking a sip of whiskey "Not unless you want to tell me."

I nodded. I swallowed my water holding the glass by my mouth "I was planning on killing you."

He nodded "I gathered that. It's why you sent Weston and Levi away." He took another sip "Why the change of plan?"

I stared at him. Is he dumb? Maybe he is. I shrugged "Only I can talk to you with an attitude. When I heard Maggie talk I knew I wanted to kill her. I realized I wanted to save you...Fuck." I realized I was falling in love with him. Shit. He smirked at me.

"Whatever you say, Doll."

I was frustrated. "Why are you being so calm about this?"

He raised his eyebrows "Just another Tuesday." With a shrug of his shoulders. I rolled my eyes and he clenched his jaw. God when he clenches his jaw.

I stood up "Well, I should get going. Um, let me know when you need someone to save you again. Who knows I could be your new hit...woman." I smiled and started to walk away. I was almost to the door when he grabbed my wrist. I felt this electric charge. I didn't want to hold back anymore. I looked into his eyes, his beautiful icy blue eyes. I moved into him slowly looking up at him. "James..."

He inched closer to me "Princess."

I smiled up at him. Our lips were barely touching. I looked down at our lips and back up to him. "I want it." He scanned my eyes. I rolled mine crashing our lips together. His hand went up into my hair. I have wanted this for so long. I jumped up and he caught me. My legs went around his waist. He carried me up to his master bedroom. We passed people dragging bodies and I was oddly more turned on that I did that. He kicked the door closed moving to the bed. He set me down not breaking the kiss. We both started to take our clothes off as fast as we could.

I know the tension between us was insane. The kisses are electric I can only imagine how the dick feels. I inched up the bed as he crawled up with me. I was so into this right now. He gripped my neck pushing my head back. I smiled up at him "I have wanted you to choke me for while now."

He bit my lip sucking it while releasing it "Same here, Princess." He moved his kisses to my jawline moving down to my neck moving his hold to the back of my neck so he could bit and kiss the area. I started to groan arching my back. He ran his hand down my side to my thigh. He gripped my thigh so hard I moaned out. He smiled against my ear while he started to move against my let. I felt him getting harder on me. My vagina was clenching and pulsing. He wasn't even inside yet and I could feel the wetness drip down to my ass.

He ran his hand to my vagina. He felt the wetness and whispered in my ear "I am not even inside you yet princess."

I moan "Then change that."

He pulled back and I let out a frustrated huff. He smirked as he lowered himself between my legs. I looked down at him as he hovered his mouth above my clit. I could feel his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. He was such a tease. He gripped my thighs in each hand. He slowly and touchingly trailed his tongue into my folds. I let a high-pitched squeal out quickly covering my mouth. He stop looking up at me with his eyebrows raised "Princess, You need to wait for your pleasure just like you made me wait for you. I am going to savor you all night."

I closed my eyes. No one has ever talked to me like that or made me feel like this in the bedroom. He went back down sticking his tongue back into my folds without warning. I arched trying to elevate my hips. His hands moved from my thighs to the top of my hips pushing me back down. This man was driving me crazy. He smiled into me and started to suck my clit. I moaned out grabbing the sheet. Finally, he made contact. I almost blacked out from the thought of this finally happening. He sucked a little more and then moved his tongue down he trailed it around my opening. I was on cloud nine. I didn't think It could get any better.

He then inserted his fucking tongue into my opening. I bit down on my lip to hold myself together. He took his tongue out moving back to my clit. He trailed his left hand down my leg and swiftly shoved two fingers in without warning. It was almost like he was punishing me. I jolted up staring down at him with my mouth hanging open. I threw my head back moaning out as he went to town curling his fingers inward while he sucked my clit. I felt the build-up in my core. I started breathing harshly. I bit my finger letting a long dragged out "OOOooooOooh" come out he halted. My build-up halted. I whimpered at him "Nooo, please don't stop. I was going to cum."

He smiled "I know, princess." He moved up to my breasts sucking and pinching my nipples. I swear I was going to break my back from arching it way too hard. No one has ever taken the time to ever pleasure me like this. My body was begging him to keep going. It was driving me crazy. He moved up spreading my legs wide open. I sucked in a breath as he positioned himself at my opening. He got himself ready. He looked up into my eyes smiling. I scrunched my eyebrows together ready to ask him what was wrong and he slammed into me. I shot up shoving my face into the crook of his neck moaning out "OOOOh FuCK Jammmmes."

He huffed into my ear. "Much better." He grabbed my neck while he picked up the pace. His other hand was on the other side of my face. It was flexed, I could see every vein and muscle. I was so turned on. He moved the hand from my neck slowly down to my chest squeezing my breasts making his way back to my clit. He started to rub me. I couldn't stop the pleasure I was feeling. He looked into my eyes with an intensity "Don't cum until I say."

My eyes got wide and I whimpered trying to keep it together. I have never held off on an orgasm or cum before. He gripped my hips thrusting into my core. He slammed into me, you could hear the wetness between us. Our moans filled the room. I felt him twitching inside me. He grabbed a pillow throwing it under me never pulling out. The angle made his dick hit my G spot. My eyes rolled back and he let out a breath "I told you I would make your eyes roll. God, You are so sexy."

I opened my eyes looking back at him. My mouth fell open and I let a moan out. He grunted and picked up the pace. I felt my wall clench around him. His dick was twitching more and more until I felt him ready to climax. In his labored breath, he said "Cum, Cum for me princess. Right now, uhh god." He threw his head back as I felt his seamen coat my whole inside. I quickly came after from the feeling of him getting off inside me. My body and his were spazzing from the amount of pleasure we felt. I never wanted it to end. He fell onto the bed laying on his back.

I looked over at him "James, I just wanna thank you for the best dick ever."

He laughed "Anytime, Princess. I could fuck you all day."