Chapter 74: Saying I Do With Old Flames

*Amanda's Poing Of View* Above is her dress *

--Wedding Day—

I looked into the mirror. Wanda smiled at me "You look gorgeous Amanda. Truly..." Her eyes started to fill up with tears. "I am going to go down and make sure the men have their shit together."

She left me alone staring in the mirror. I was nervous as all fuck. You couldn't see my baby bump yet. I touched my stomach and rubbed it. Another Barnes. I'm not due for another Six months right around Leo's birthday... I smoothed out my dress with my sweaty hands. I can't believe I am getting married and pregnant. I looked outside Biltmore castle to see men stationed everywhere. James made sure nothing was going to happen at this wedding. I still have PTSD from the last wedding. I took a deep breath. I can do this. I can do this.

Leo ran in "Mommy! Mommy!" My almost-three-year-old jumped into my arms "you pretty!" He pushed my bun into my head laughing as it was squishy.

I tickled him "Who exactly was supposed to watch you?"

Loki ran in "Leo come on man. You can't keep running from..." Leo pointed at Loki as I stood up with him in my arms "Wow, James is one lucky son of a bitch..."

I smiled at him "thank you, little self-conscious cause of well you know..."

He gestured to my stomach "Yeah. All that going on." I took a deep breath. He reached for Leo and I passed him off.

Leo put his arms out for me "Mommy no! I wanna stay!"

I smiled at him "ill see you soon my little man. Mommy has to marry daddy ok?"

He nodded "Ok! I'll wait with daddy!" I sighed as Loki took him away. I looked down at everyone from the two-way window. No one could see me but oh boy I saw them all. James had a lot of...friends. Apparently, when you get married in the mafia EVERYONE comes. Not just family. Other mafias. I started to fan myself as Tony walked in.

"Hey kiddo, you doing ok?" I nodded breathing out my mouth and in my nose like a freak. He nodded "Well, looks like this time you will be getting married... you in the dress so were solid." I turned to him letting a giggle out. He put his arm out for me to take "Ready?"

I nodded "Don't let me fall."

He smiled "Never."

We got down to the bottom and all my boys were there. I had nurses and mafia daughters at my wedding to walk with my boys. Sam was first up with the surgical tech I always have on deck. She is a cute little woman. They looked really good together in my dark blue dresses with gold accents. I couldn't see James yet and I was nervous. I mean if the music started then he must be there, right? Right?!

*James Barnes Point of View*

Oh dear god, the music is starting. I was already a fucking mess due to the fact that I was left at the altar. I blew a breath out my mouth looking over to my mom who smiled sweetly at me. Leo ran down the aisle first. Everyone laughed as he jumped into my arms "Daddy! Mommy is pretty!" Which caused more laughs.

I smiled down at him "Can't wait to see her. Is she coming?"

He nodded smiling resting his head on my shoulder. I watched as the doors opened slowly. I tried to look to see if she was in there but I couldn't see a fucking thing. Panic was setting in. I looked around subtly at all my men posted around the room. I made eye contact with Wanda and she nodded smiling at me with tears. I'm guessing she really is coming. Sam was standing up by me now as Loki walked in with one of the mafia boss daughters. They didn't look right together but I didn't care I wanted her.