Intro

Takemichi was a small little girl and she was a very emotional girl anything could make her cry at times, and she was soon called a cry baby at elementary school. Her mother said it was good that Takemichi was not scared of showing her emotions and telling everyone how she felt, one afternoon takemichi was walking home from elementary school. When she ran into a group of older boys and girls, right away Takemichi didn't like these people because she soon saw them bullying a poor kitten.

Takemichi " hey meanings leave the kitten alone"

Delinquent girl " aww this little baby wants us to stop"

Delinquent boy " aww what are you going to do shortie" the older boy kicked Takemichi away making her fall and scarp, her knees she soon looked up tears were falling down her face.

Delinquents " aww the baby going to cry ... cry baby"

Takemichi " I'm not a cry baby" Takemichi soon kicked one of the boys hard knee making him fall over and look that her.

Takemichic" don't call me a cry baby meanie"

Delinquent boy 2 " why you little bug" the boy soon picked her up by her shirt collar as his friends looked at him, the boys was about to cut her with some small knife when someone or something stoped him dropping the girl.

???? " hey are you okay"

Takemichi " umm" Takemichi was soon helped onto her feet by a boy and she soon saw she was not alone, he had some friends with him. the group of boys soon had beaten the other boys fast and soon the whole group of delinquents had left. Takemichi soon grabbed the injured kitten, she was soon looking at the boys who saved her.

Takemichi " hey I'm Takemichi"

???? " hey takhmihci I'm Mikey and this are my friends .... Hey takemichi starting after today you are my friend and im not taking no as a answer"

Takemichi " umm okay" as do Takemichi was still seen as a cry baby she made some great friends that day and even got a pet out of it as well, after she told her mother she would take good care of it.

Many years later

Takemichi " wow did I agree to meet him at night and why here ... where are they" Takemichi had left her friend hina house after having study session, she was not alone at first she had some other male friends with her but they soon parted from her because she had to go a different way.

Takemichi " I'm going home" Takemichi was about to leave when she heard the sound of motorcycles she soon looked around, and saw motorcycles had arrived at the shrine. She was going to turn around when she caught by two tall boys, she soon took a step back from them.

Delinquent 1 " aww what a girl like you doing here are you all alone"

Takemichi " nope not today goodbye"

Delinquent 2 " oh come on cutie stay and have some fun once we are done with our meeting"

Takemichi " not my type"

???? " take-chan you are here" Takemichi soon looked and saw Mituysa wearing the same jacket everyone else was wearing, he soon grabbed her hand and placed her next to him.

Mituysa " hey idiots she is our leader and all the founding members best friends and she off limits to everyone lower then her"

Delinquents " yes sir we are sorry"

Mituysa " come on the others are waiting" Mituysa once again grabbed her hand and they stared walking away, she soon got to the area everyones was standing and looking at soon enough she saw mikey and everyone else.

Mikey " Takemichi you are here hey come have a sit near me"

Takemichi " umm okay" Takemichi soon sat on the stone step near mikey and everyone was looking at her, which made the girl uncomfortable she soon looked away.

Draken " don't worry about them most of them are never near girls that much"

Takemichi " what going on"

Baji " you will see"

Takemichi " ....."

Mikey " hey everybody listen up this girl beside me is takemichi she she will become another captain, and you all will show her respect and listen to her words"

Takemichic " wait what .... Stop what going on"

Mikey " well you see here beautiful we are toman and we have been causing trouble lately and you will be joining us... what do you say"

Takemichi " if I can keep you all from doing some stupid sure I'm in" Takemichi soon looked at her phone and saw it was almost to the times where, she promised her mother she will be home.

Takemichi " well I have to get going have a curfew bye"

Draken " I will take you home come on I'm not having you walk home alone"

Takemichi " okay" darken had dropepd off Takemichi had home but when she walked into the house, she saw her mother was not home only a note saying her mother had to leave for a family matter but there is a package for her in her bedroom. Takemichi went into her room and opened the package to see some tapes, note book and a lot of closed envelopes. She waled over to her tv and placed the tape in, and soon when the tv was turn on a video started playing.

Older Takemichi " hello younger me I have alot to tell you of what your future is like and how many people are affected"

Takemichi " what"

Nato " Takemichi I know you might see this as some pranks but we are not lying we have something to tell you so please listen, so you can save your friends and family'

Takemichic " okay" Takemichi would listen close to the tape once it was over she sat on her bed wondering what she had to do, to keep everyone she loves alive and away from danger.

Sorry everyone I placed the wrong book intro in here the one everyone saw in here before the change, is for the other female Takemichci coming out sometime this week or next week.