Chapter 11

Draken had survived and Takemichci was so happy that her friend made to our alive, she soon had saw the future new article that talked about draken death soon changed to the fight that happened. She was happy but she was still dealing with some guilt about the whole thing, Takemichci is walking to draken hospital room holding some flowers and sweets that draken loves.

Takemichci " hey draken how are you feeling"

Draken " oh I'm doing well thanks for coming to visit hey what did you bring me"

Takemichci " well o brought you some flower and some of your favorite sweets" Takemichci soon placed the flower and sweets on the hospital room nightstand.

Takemichci " hey draken I was wondering what were you trying to tell me while we were riding in the ambulance"

Draken " what do you mean"

Takemichci " well you were trying to tell me something but you soon passed out before you could, finish your sentence"

Draken " I was going to say I love that you are always there for us ... yes you have always been a special girl in my life"

Takemichci " aww draken you are so sweet and you are one of the special guys in my life"

Draken " thanks take-Chan oh hey Mikey is waiting on the roof to speak with you about something"

Takemichci " oh okay well I will see you later on okay don't do anything stupid please"

Draken " I won't" Takemichci soon left the room and draken was cursing himself in his head because he had the right time to tell Takemichci, how much he love her but he knew this will make her feel worst about everything. He was going to tell her how he felt before they become adult and someone else took her away from him.

On the roof

Takemichci " hey Mikey draken told me you wanted to speak with me" Takemichci soon saw Mikey laying on some air vent, he soon jumped off and walked over to Takemichci,

Mikey " yes Takemichci I have been thinking about this for the longest time and I think you are, ready for this"

Takemichci " ready for what" Takemichci soon saw Mikey pull out his old jacket she was wondering why did Mikey have his old jacket, and what he was doing.

Mikey " this is for you take-Chan you have earned it after everything you have done"

Takemichci " really you are giving me your old jacket ...thank you"

Mikey " your welcome" Takemichci soon put on Mikey old jacket and soon hugged Mikey who was not fully prepared, which meant that they fallen to the ground together and they soon started laughing. They both soon got up and left the roof to go check on draken.

Many days later 

Takemichci " umm this is relaxing" Mikey had invited or more like dragged Takemichci to the hot spring with him and draken. Takemichci was wearing a swimsuit due to them all being in the neutral hot spring room, Mikey and draken are goofing off making Takemichci laugh.

Draken " hey I love you hairstyle"

Takemichci " aww thank you akkun had help me with my hair after it was cute with pocket knife, he wanted to make sure it was perfect after the run in with Valhalla"

Mikey " I don't like you being closer to other guys Takemichci to not fair"

Takemichci " not be jealous Mikey but draken how are you feeling"

Draken " oh I'm doing well hey are you okay when we picked you up today it seemed like you were crying" Takemichci had thought he said her best friend hina which she had done, but she later found out hina was killed once again but in the hands of akkun being order bye a man named kisaki. She haven't yet to meet this kisaki but she already hated him she thought she had done it but, no she didn't there was still danger.