Chapter 28

No one has said anything since the mole was taken away and Takemichi was starting to panic, because now the boy named Kakucho was looking at them and she didn't know what she was going to do next. She was feeling sick to her stomach and she was hoping, nothing else bad was about to to happen.

Koko" you know what I like your guts take-Chan"

Chifuyu " don't you dare call her that"

Koko" I can call her what I wanted buddy"

Takemichi " are you willing to help us or stay loyal to the black dragons"

Koko" you know 100,000 yen can change any man mind"

Takemichi " here take it we won't need it"

Koko" you are very proper to be around these scums"

Kisaki " hey leave her alone and tell us what we need"

Koko" fine" Kakucho soon sat down and start looking at the money, that he was giving Takemichi knew this might be the only chance to save her friend.

koko " the one day taniju is alone is Christmas when he goes to the church to pray"

Kisaki " that when he will be alone"

Koko " yes and that when you will be able to take him down"

Takemichi " thank you for telling us this information it very helpful"

Koko " sure good lucky take-chan and you guys as well" kakuro soon walked out of the room leaving everything alone they all soon left the karaoke club, and Kisaki told Takemichi or chifuyu to text them when they finally decide on what they want to do.

Chifuyu " what are we going to do take-chan do you really think we can trust him after he the reason baji dead"

Takemichi " look I know we cant trust him but he is our only hope to get hakkai back im not losing another friend"

Chifuyu " ohh Takemichi"

Takemichi " so what do you say chifuyu if you dont want to join me I understand"

Chifuyu " I will stay by your side take-chan I will never leave you alone"

Takemichi " thank you chifuyu" chifuyu soon hugged Takemichi he knew he was being a bit selfish using this time to get closer to her and proving that he a great friend, but he didn't want to lose her. There was a conversation between him and baji that he had made a promised that he was going to keep because, that was who chifuyu was and he will always stay loyal to Takemichic. The two them soon head off to the meeting point where Kisaki and Hanma were waiting for the duo decision on the matter.

Kisaki " so what your guys decision"

Takemichi " we are in"

Kiskai " good that means on Christmas Day we will be fighting taniju and taking down the black dragons for good"

Takemichi " right"

Hanma " well it seems like we are going to get closer to you Takemichi"

Takemichi " Im only doing this for hakkai I wont walk out on my friends no matter what"

Kiskai " that great of you Takemichi having kind heart makes you a wonderful person"

Takemichi " thank you" soon all four of them had left the meeting area Takemichi had been dropped off at home by chiffon she knew the battle was coming and she had to be ready for it, she knew what was coming but she had to be ready to take down taniju and save hakkai from his dark future. She was sitting in her room knowing that Christmas was no far away and she will have to come up with a good excuse to make sure, no one else found out about what she was going to do. Soon the doorbell had rang and Takemichi went to answer it to see a notebook laying there she soon grabbed it and ran into her house, she was laying in her bed reading the notebook and that when she found out some of the parts of upcoming Christmas fights.

Takemichi " I might end up doing this alone but I know im doing this for a friend and I wont leave hakkai alone, I promised everyone many years ago that I won't leave them alone that I will keep everyone safe" Takemichi was coming up with a backup plan if this book was telling the truth of what was happening she had to make sure no one else had gotten hurt, even if it means she might die she will do anything for her friends.