Chapter 27

Takemichi soom opened her eyes to see a bright light shining in her face, she was able to tell it was the head light of something but she couldn't see what it was clearly. She soon heard footsteps walking toward her she soon enough saw it was shinichrio he could tell right away something bad had happened. Takemichci had invited shinichrio inside her house and he started making her something to eat.

Shinichrio " you know you have changed so much from the little girl who was always crying"

Takemichi " ....."

Shinichrio " so tell me take-Chan what the matter"

Takemichi " everything had become so complicated shinichrio I feel like it all because of me , I'm to blame for you attack and baji near death experience now look hakkia being a black dragon ... what else can I fail at" Takemichi soon started crying and shinichrio had comfort her hugged her as she cried.

Shinichrio " listen to me and listen close you are not to blame you did everything you could and you shouldn't be dealing with it alone"

Takemichi " I don't want to deal with it alone but it my journey"

Shinichrio " you really haven't changed always looking out for your friends"

Takemichi " thank you shinichrio"

Shinichrio " I will be speaking with Mikey and the others about their attitude towards you but please take care of yourself"

Takemichi " I will shinichrio and thank you for the meal"

The next day

Chifuyu " Takemichi  over here" Takemichi had gotten out of school when she say chifuyu waiting near the front entrance, she soon walked over to him.

Takemichi " hey chifuyu"

Chifuyu " I wanted to speak with you about something important"

Takemichi " sure what is it" Takemichi and chifuyu were walking away from the school together talking, she was still wondering what chifuyu had on his mind.

Chifuyu " hey I'm sorry for what I have done I should of stood up for you yesterday and I didn't, shinichrio called me and gave me an ear full "

Takemichi " yeah he came by my house yesterday to check up on me"

Chifiyu " before he caught you standing in the rain crying after your conversation with hakkia"

Takemichi " yes"

Chifuyu " you shouldn't blame yourself take-Chan what hakkia said to you that night was all false"

Takemichi " thank you"Takemichi hugged chifuyu making the boys become bright red as he looked at her, he was happy at Takemichi was happy now. He was scold badly by shinichrio and later on his mother for his treatment of Takemichi, he knew he was being a major idiot.

Later that evening

Black dragon " so none of you will speak about me tell you the information you need to know right"

Kisaki " yes us four will keep this meeting a secret"

Black dragon " fine I'm one of taiju assistant so I know his ever move the only time he will be alone is Christmas Day, he always go to church to pray and that when he alone with our five black dragons with him"

Takemichi " ....."

Kisaki " anything else we need to know"

Black dragons " he is super powerful and if you want to take him down, make sure to it when his guard if down or else you will lose"

Takemichi " it seems like you are scared to tell us anything else becoming a mole for your own gang"

Black dragon " I'm only doing this for the money"

Takemichci " 100,000 yen and we will make sure no one's else know of you telling us this information for you greater good" soon someone had kicked open the door leading into the karaoke room getting everyone attention. Soon Takemichci was scared a bit about the whole thing and trying t9 understand what was happening.

Koko " oh look what I found a rat, some middle school boys, and cutie hey there take-Chan it good to see you again"

Chifuyu " back off buddy she off limits"

Koko " oh come on I'm trying to have some fun you know hakkai has been worried sick about you"

Takemichi " ...."

Koko " boys why don't you take care of this rat we want him getting his scum on Takemichi"

Black dragon " no please no I'm sorry i didn't mean it I'm sorry" soon Takemichi saw the black dragon member getting dragged away, she was still sitting there wondering what was going to happen next. Soon koko had taken a sit and looked at the four middle school students, as Takemichci was trying to come up with some backplan to get then all out of here.