Chapter 16

Takemichci had spent the day with hina she knew the poor girl was dealing some issue and decided to cheer her up after school. They had walked to hina place after having a great outing after school and soon Takemichci smile was back and she was happy once again, which made hina happy as well.

Hina " here Takemichci I got this that the shop we had left a few minutes ago, here these are friendship bracelets with four left luck clover" Takemichci soon saw hina passing her the four left clover her future self had sent her that was burn in the car explosion, that killed future hina.

Takemichci " thank you hina"

Hina " see now you are happy and as you are wearing this bracelet it will keep you safe"

Takemichci " thank you hina"

Hina " these bracelets will keep us safe and friends for life"

Takemichci " thank you hina"

Hina " you know take-Chan you have changed so much it like you are become mature very fast"

Takemichci " thank you"

Hina " well bye for now remember to text me when you get home"

Takemichci " I will" Takemichci had place the bracelet on your wrist and soon started walking home, she knew what the future and held all her friends, and she was going to keep them all alive. Her future self was right this bracelet is something important to her because it, was symbol of her friendship with hina.

Somewhere else in Tokyo

Kazutora " so why did you call me here draken",

Draken " it been while huh kazutora"

Draken " why don't we stop this fight win or lose I won't be happy... think about Takemichci she hates to see us fight after what happened to shinichrio her mother wanted to send her away from Tokyo"

Kazutora " don't you dare think I'm not thinking about her all those years locked up, she was one of many visitors and writers ... I soon stop writing to her because I knew if she keep on contacting me she will be seen as an outcast in society"

Draken " then if you care about her end this fight now"

Kazutora " I'm to far gone .... You know I still wonder why she stuck around us and pure angel like her hanging around demons .... Takemichci has always be something special"

Draken " you know she going to be at the fight she not going to let us kill each other"

Kazutora " Takemichci is not some defenseless little girl deep down she has the spirit to fight, one day she will become something amazing we all just have to watch and wait .... So Draken has anyone confessed to our beautiful Takemichci"

Draken " ....."

Kazutora " so it seems like none of us have the courage to tell her how we feel maybe one day one of us or multiple will be lucky to call her wife .. we'll goodbye Draken"

The next day

Takemichci " what are we doing here chifuyu" Takemichci was not having a good day she finally heard back from her future self and naoto, but it was not good news two of her friends ended up dead. Baji was killed by kazutora and soom kazutora was killed by Mikey. What made everything worst was that she was able to see visions of the whole thing, that night that it was hard for her to sleep she even left sick about the whole matter.

Chifuyu " hey baji thank you for meeting us I'm brought take-Chan as well"

Baji " chifuyu did you call me out here so Takemichci could watch me beat you up again"

Chifuyu " you are spying on kisaki are you don't you lie I did some searching with Takemichci, and we kn9 the truth about kisaki"

Baij " you know nothing chifuyu and leave Takemichci out this I'm doing this for kazutora, and we will crush toman"

Chifuyu " if you keep this up baji you will become toman enemy not even Takemichci can save you"

Takemichci " why baji why are you doing this tell me please"

Baij " Takemichci you mean the world to be and I will do anything for you but this time, I can't undone what i have done"

Takemichci " just promise me baji you will stay alive for me please don't die"

Baij " I will be okay take-Chan but tomorrow the fight will happen and it won't end nice so stay safe Takemichci" baij gave Takemichci one last hug before he walked away.

Later that day at sunset

Mikey " so you didn't bring baji back"

Takemichci " I'm sorry Mikey I tried but he won't come back he gone and tomorrow we are fighting our friends" Takemichci fall to the floor crying she soon felt someone hugged her she soon looked up and saw it was Mikey.

Mikey " don't cry my angel nothing bad will happen I promise you are always scare so much weight, worry about our friends and toman so I make a promise nothing bad will happen"

Takemichci " thank you"

Mikey " now come on I will buy you an sweet treat to make you happy"

Takemichci " okay" even if Mikey made promise to Takemichci she knew the whole truth about everything she didn't feel like the weight of the world, had left her she will still feeling like she was falling.

Later that night

Draken " we had called this meeting to order to talk about the upcoming fight with Valhalla .... Now Mikey will speak"

Mikey " Valhalla is bigger then us and sadly to say baij has become our enemy ..... so now I'm going to become childish" everyone become shocked.

Mikey " I can't fight baij because of a promise I made to an friend so I'm going to need all your support tomorrow"everyone had gotten uplifted by the speech and started cheering. Takemichci had wondering off and soon found a bench she sat down and opens the old picture, she found in baji charm and her old picture as well.

Takemichci " I won't let you die tomorrow baji I would do anything to save you ... and I'm going to save kazutora as well .... I'm going to save everyone even if it breaks me"

I have been updating this book a lot because I had gotten onto a roll and I want to make sure, I get to many parts of the manga and anime. Yes the future chapters that are coming will be sad alone with two ones in this book as well, but thank you for all the support everyone.