Chapter 17

It was the day of the fight between Valhalla and toman, Takemichci was not going t9 question why the fight was happening at a junkyard. Chifuyu had arrived here with Takemichci because Mikey wanted her to get here safety, and they arrived here early.

Chifuyu " today the day Takemichci are you ready"

Takemichci " ready as I can ever be"

Takemichci " wow there are some many people here"

Chifuyu " well you know this fight is going to tell the future of who going to run, all the gangs in Tokyo"

Takemichci " oh okay who are some of these people"

Chifuyu " well you see the two over there are the Haitians brother ran and Rindou, they can summon a 100 in one call"

Takemichci " oh okay" Takemichci and chifuyu were looking to long that soon got the brothers attention, they both said something to each and soon winked at Takemichci.

Chifuyu " okay we are moving on from them you see the big fat guy over there is strong" Takemichci had seen the guys was eating a big amount of food, and if this fight was not interesting watching this man walk away from this would be something.

???? " well time to see toman and Valhalla are not shit"

???? " who the girl"

Chifuyu " she an active member of toman"

???? " I don't care if Mikey yes she okay then it a deal"

??? " the name is hansen I will be referring today fight now let introduce our frighter... one side we have Valhalla and other Tokyo manji" soom the door leading into the junkyard once open again showing the two fighting gangs. Takemichci was standing there wondering what the next was everyone waiting for a command or was the fight going to start.

Mikey " hansen I'm glad you are referring today fight thank you"

Hansen " sure hey Mikey is the girl with you"

Mikey " yes"

Hansen " fine let get this fight over with"

Hansen man " one man from each gang step up now" soon draken and kazutora walked to the front, kazutora and baji had given Takemichci a small smile.

Hansen " we could either go fives against five with your gangs fives best guys or all out brawl"

Draken " it up to Valhalla they are the ones who brought this fight but if we win we want baji back"

Kazutora " fine but if we win Takemichci joins Valhalla fully and none of the captains or vice captains, are allowed to speak to her"

Draken " we didn't come here to trade friends"

Kazutora " fine better Takemichci stays out of the fight to sideline and is watched, she shouldn't be getting involve"

Takemichci " no fair I ..."

Draken " deal"

Takemichci " draken ..." before Takemichci could say anything she as soon dragged away two toman members and placed near the sidelines.

Hansen " you know she kinda of cute maybe I will take her" hansen was soon beaten up by kazutora sending him down, soon everyone was looking at him.

Kazutora " enough of the talking let fight"

Mikey " go toman and you two keep Takemichci safe or else"

Toman members " yes commander" Takemichci was mad Mikey has totally broke his promise and now she couldn't help out in the fight, because these two would not let her get pass them.

Hanma " kill then Valhalla" her guards who were watching her kept her in place but they were soon fighting, Takemichci had made to run for it after a Valhalla member came after her.

Takemichci " back off" Takemichci soon punched the man knocking him out cold, she was now look for all her friends.

Valhalla " die girly" Takemichci was almost attacked by Valhalla member but for her luck mitusya saved her.

Mitusya " you never had the best of luck of staying our of trouble"

Takemichci " sorry please let me fight I will be okay"

Mitusya " stay out of fight go back to sidelines" takemichci knew it was no point in fright with him, mitusya had sent her back to sidelines for safety. Takemichci didn't give up she ran into the fight kicking and punching Valhalla members, she was making sure not to caught by her friends.

Chifuyu " fighting I see"

Takemichci " chifuyu please I need to stop Mikey and kazutora before they do something bad"

Chifuyu " fine go but stay safe" Takemichci was running threw the fight there something else scaring her more then baji and kazutora death, a new tape had arrived last night but it was hard to tell what it on the tape and hear. The future has mentioned someone else gets hurt that set off Mikey. Mikey was chasing after kazutora onto the car pile, and Takemichci was running towards there.

Mikey " kazutora why do you keep running"

Kazutora " to beat you at higher level of ground Mikey"

Mikey " what wrong with you kazutora why are you doing this, haven't you done enough"

Kazutora " no you ruined my life and took Takemichci away from me" Takemichci was trying to get height where two guys were, soon Takemichci saw two guys holding down Mikey and she knew what was going to happen.

Kazutora " you see Mikey when someone kills someone they are villain but, when you kill said enemy you are the hero"

Mikey " why did you try kill my brother"

Kazutora " die Mikey" kazutora was about to hit Mikey but someone else had gotten the hard hit, it was Takemichci verse falling onto car she has fall a few feet. The fight had stoped when everyone saw it happened that when something snapped in, Mikey.