Halloween special 1

So after some begging and pleading the guys finally gave into Takemichci wish of doing a group costume, the guys didn't want to do it that first but when they got the idea of seeing Takemichci in a cute costume their minds soon changed. Takemichci had dragged everyone costume store and now there were all looking at some costume Takemichci seemed, to be wanting to do this a friendly thing while the guys wanted something else.

Takemichci " aww these are so cute what do you guys think"

Baji " oh they are okay"

Takemichci " hey I'm going to look over there you guys find anyone you like and we can decide as we group" Takemichci soon ran off smiling brightly.

Mikey " we all know we are here for our interests"

Draken " yes but some of us respect her more then the others"

Mituysa " aww coming from the guy who keeps on check out that witch costume with the short skirt over and over"

Chifuyu " what about an angel and devils" chifuyu was soon holding a cute angel costume and some devil costumes, they guys were not so happy about the idea until Takemichci showed up with a bright smile.

Takemichci " oh that is so cute come on we have to do it" Takemichci soon took the angel costume and looked at the guys who were thinking their own personal thought about the angel costume.

Takemichci " what the matter you guys don't like the costume we can do something else if you all want"

Mikey " no we love the idea you will be good as the idea"

Baji " oh do our personality we are perfect for the devils"

Takemichci " no come on we can buy them and maybe we can have a Halloween party, this Halloween and watch horror movies together and eat a lot of candy"

Mituysa " umm sure will your school friends be coming"

Takemichci " well I asked them and they love the idea because they really want to get to know my childhood friends even more then before"

Draken " then your wish it our common our lovely angel"

Mituysa " remember we have to get pictures of this Halloween party agreed"

The guys " agreed"

Takemichci " hey are you boys coming or not"

The guys " coming"