Chapter 41

Takemichi was now standing in the church when she saw the guy she had called to ask him what had happened here, in the future. She was hoping to find a answer to her many questions and why did everything seem to be so messed up on this timeline.

Takemichi " it been a while hasn't it tenjiu you are looking well"

Tenjiu " hello Takemichi it has been a while I was shocked to get your call"

Takemichi " I need to ask you something about what happened here, with toman and tenjiku"

Tenjiu " sit down and I will tell you everything you need to know"

Takemichi " what happened tenjiu"

Tenjiu " there a major battle going on between toman and tenjiku but you already know that don't you"

Takemichi " yes"

Tenjiu " well there something else you need to know about the whole battle"

Takemichi " what happened"

Tenjiu " this all started because of what happens to you"

Takemichi " what happened to me anyways"

Tenjiu " it all because of the creep kisaki he the one to blame, he had made this all become worst and now he watching his back"

Takemichi " wait what happened"

Tenjiu " well you see it had all started that day ..." tenjiu and Takemichi has taken a seat and Takemichi was preparing herself to hear the news she wanted to hear. She could tell by tenjiu facial expressions was that the news was not so good, and now Takemichi was worried sick.

Tenjiu " before we start I have to get some things off my chest when it comes to you"

Takemichi " sure"

Tenjiu " I want to say thank you for looking after my brother and sister, and I'm proud you have changed the black dragons for the better"

Takemichi" thank you"

Tenjiu " don't worry hakkia and Yuzuha are well and alive but it hakkia he no longer the same, I and Yuzuha haven't heard from him or seen him"

Takemichi " what happened please tell me I need to know"

Tenjiu " fine I will tell you and I'm sorry this will be news you might not want to hear" Takemichi felt her heart racing fast as she looked at tenjiu.

Tenjiu " many years ago before the whole battle between tenjiu and toman, an attack had happened that exalted the fight even more after someone life was put in danger"

Takemichi " who life was put in danger"

Tenjiu " umm you see it ...."

Takemichi " was anyone killed please don't tell me someone dead"

Tenjiu " no everyone is alive Takemichi like a said, but someone dear to everyone was attack and it had exalted the fight even more ... someone who was the light to everyone was almost taken away"

Takemichi " who I will keep them safe"

Tenjiu " the person who was attacked during that day was ...." Before Takemichi could get a solid answer someone else had walked into the crunch getting everyone attention, Takemichi couldn't see who has entered the church while tenjiu placed her behind him.

Tenjiu " who ever back there some out now, I won't allow Takemichi to be hurt again" soon someone had step out from the shadows and looked at the duo getting everyone attention. Takemichi heart was racing fast as she was trying to get a closer look at the mysterious person.