Chapter 3

Takemichci was running towards once again another Kiyomasa fight club and this time she learned something horrible, she soon arrived at the area almost out of breath. She is looking for her friends who are once again taken part in Kiyomasa fight club after they became his slaves, Takemichic had made her way threw the crowd of boys trying ti get to the front and see her friends.

Takemichic " akkum what going on where is takyua"

Akkum " you shouldn't be here take-chan if Kiyomasa see you here he will hurt you"

Takemichic " I don't care about stupid Kiyomasa akkum now I'm going to save takyua"

Makoto " no you are not he going to hurt your or worts the man is a monster"

Takemichci " I have seen worst things makoto" soon Takemichci had made her way to the center of the fight and everyone was looking at her, they were not happy about a female coming to end their fight. She was soon looking at Kiyomasa who had gotten up from his seat and walked over to him.

Kiyomasa " what are you doing here girly did you come to save your boyfriend"

Takemichci " no I came to save a my friends from you idiot how dare you use kids to make money from fighting, what type of scum are you" Kiyomasa soom slapped Takemichci hard in the face nearly knocking her down, but she soon slapped him back hard leaving a bright red mark and some cute from her nails.

Kiyomasa " you stupid ...."

????? " hey Kiyomasa you are scaring the coward" Takemichci right away knew that voice she soon looked up and saw draken and Mikey walking over to the center, and right away she knew Kiyomasa was a dead man because he had landed hands on her which was a major no for her overprotective friends.

???? " take.... Hey Kiyomasa are you low enough to lay hands on a girl"

Takemichci " ....."

Takuya " Takemichci are you okay" Takemichci school friends were near her checking her out when it come to her injury, draken and Mikey were trying their best to hold themselves back they didn't want to ruin her school reputation of being friends with delinquents.

Mikey " see Kiyomasa I hate guys who think it a great idea to lay hands in a girls or women's because that make them scum, and right now you are scum ruining toman reputation because we will never hurt female"

Kiyomasa " sir she devised ...." Before Kiyomasa could finish his sentence Mikey had knocked him out cold, and send him into the ground everyone looked shocked, Takemichci knew of Mikey skills but it still shocked her of how much he could do when he was triggered.

Mikey " hey there girly"

Takemichci " hey thank for the save there but I think he has leaned his lesson"

Mikey " sure but I will be seeing you around cutie"

Takemichci " sure"

Draken " you will be okay in a few days but this idiot here won't be okay for while"

Takemichci " sure"

Draken " now all of you get lost you are all waste your time here" soon everyone ran away and Takemichci and her friends went back to class, Takemichci was in the nurse office when hina came in after hearing she was hurt badly. Once she was old Kiyomasa was dealt with she was okay but she was still mad. Hina had walked him with Takemichci not want to leave her alone.

Takemichci " ahh how did you all get in here"

Baji " you mother let us in before she left to go help your grandparents with something"

Takemichci " umm okay"

Chifuyu " so are we not going to talk about you getting intoxicated fight with Kiyomasa"

Takemichci " no I thought we would forget about it but, here we are"

Draken " what were you thinking something bad could of happened to you"

Takemichci " I'm fine guys and you all saw I got some damage on him"

Pah " if you most know Kiyomasa is out of the gang and I and peh are in changer of our group now"

Takemichci " that cool"

Mituysa " now come on let's doing homework and have some of take-Chan wonderful cooking"

Takemichci " I'm not getting any of you to leave I'm"

The guys " nope"

Takemichci " fine wash all your hands and get ready to help cooking, because I'm not doing all the work here boys"

The guys " oh man"

Takemichci " caught you all again now hurry up before I send you all home without and empty Homework sheets" the guys soon got up and washed their hands, they soon walked into the kitchen and started helping Takemichci make the diner once everything was done they all eats dinner and did homework. Once everything was done and cleaned up the guys had done home with leftovers bag of food.

Takemichci " I can do this I can save everyone I won't leave anyone behind"